Ch.19 Limbo sneek in

"This was probably easier said then done"

Right now CJ, Chase and the smee twins where currently crawling on the floor towards the lines and lines of limbos. All of them where waiting to get into the kingdom.

"We just need to pick a limbo and hide in so we can get into the kingdom" Chase whispers.

"There are so many guards how are we gonna get in without getting spotted ?" CJ asks.

"I'm not too sure it's kinda of an impervised plan" Chase admits with a shrug.

"Impervised ? Really ?" CJ sighs.

"Well most of the plan is not to get caught with kids around us" Chase whispers.

"Worst plan ever" CJ whispers.

"It's a working progress" Chase counters.

"There play bantering" Squkey giggles.

"What does that mean ?" Squirmy asks.

"It means they like each other" Squkey giggles.

CJ blushes a bit as Chase smiles a bit as he reaches one of the limbos. He opens it up to reveal three people inside. Three teen girls CJ never wanted to run into again. The first person was a 16 girl with curly blond hair and green eyes. She wore a green dress. The second perosn was another girl with black hair and purple hair. She was 18. She wore a purple dress. The third girl was a 19 year old girl with red curly hair, buck teeth and brown eyes. She wore a scarlet dress.

Theses girls where know as Willie, Sally and May Sanderson. The Sanderson cousins, the daughters of the Sanderson sister. Yep the they had kids... well more like stole thire daughters form civilians of the Isle so they would have someone caring on thire traditional of staying young forever.

It didn't help that they made Willie, Sally and May excatly like them becauses ever since CJ was 4 the Sanderson cousins where always to capture her for thire mothers so they could eat her. But CJ being clever had always out smarter them at ever turn.

Willie grins at CJ.

"CJ ? My it's been along time since I seen you, you've grown the last time I seen you and so have your lovely hair and face" Willie smirks.

"Willie... you still have buck teeth" CJ said with a smirk.

Willie growls. Sally grins when she sees Chase as she jumps up.

"Look cousins a boy !" Sally exclaimes with exitment. Sally likes boys... alot.

"Uhhhhh CJ" Chase said slightly uncomfortable with the way Sally was giving him flirty grins.

"She has children with her, Willie" May said looking at the smee twins.

"CJ ?" The Smee twins said.

"Oh my she does" Willie grins evilly.

CJ narrows her eyes as she grabs the car door.

"Not today Sanderson don'ts" CJ said.

Willie trys to lung at CJ but the pirate girl slams the door in he face.

"Okay were finding a different limbo" CJ said as she crawls to the next limbo.

Chase opens up this limbo and looks inside. Inside was one person. The daughter of the queen of hearts who idmentally gives Chase an angry look.

"Off..." The daughter of queen of hearts begins.

"Okay okay I'm closing the door !" Chase said idmentally closing the door.

Chase sighs in relief.