Ch.26 Your still from the Isle part 1

Mal smiled as she hugged Uma. Uma slightly pats her back Awakardly. Jay exstands an hand towards Harry but he pushes it away and walks past him, not even making contact with him. Harry slumps down near the log that was slightly away from the camp fire and lays down. At least to sleep on what Gil said.

Gil looks at Evie and whispers.

"An month ago Yung attacked Harry and he's been trying to recover ever since, he still gets nightmares" Gil whispers to Evie.

"Will help him Gil don't worry" Evie said with an smile.

Uma walks over to Harry and sits down next to him, placing her hand on his back as he sleeps. She feels his back tenis.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid. I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me. But my jolly sailor bold" Uma sang softly to calm Harry's sense of worry.

The core 4 watch with soft looks. For the first time they saw Uma and Harry not as villians anymore but as people wanting to reach out but always pulled back because what they endured on the Isle. They where just kids. One thing is for sure, Harry needs Uma. Uma needs Harry. And Harry and Uma needs Gil. After they find Mal's father, They'll go back to Auradon and give Uma the protection she needs and the help Harry needs.

***************************************************************

CJ sighs in annyounce. Really how hard was it to find an girl with purple hair. There was no trace of Mal anywhere. She didn't even see Evie, Jay or Carlos. She needed Mal. She couldn't defeat Yung and reclaim the Isle by herself she needed help and Mal could stand up to Yung.

"We should asks around" Squkey said.

"But who do we asks ?" CJ asks.

"Oh we should asks that band there !" Squirmy points out.

CJ sees 5 girls dressed in white singing sounds in sync. Having nothing to lose she walks up to them.

"Hey !" CJ said getting the girls's attention. "Really quick have you seen Mal, you know girl with purple hair ? She's dating the future king ? Does that ring a bell for you guys ?" CJ asks.

The girls looks at each other, trying to think where Mal could be. After about an mintue they came up with an answer... in song.

"We haven't seen Mal in a few days and that's the Gospel Truth !" The girls sang.

These girls where daughters of the muses and love to sing every word they say.

"Although 5 days I've saw Mal at pizza place" one of the girls says randomly.

"Have you seen Mal's friends ?" Squkey asks.

The music starts to play again. CJ clearly had enough.

"Nope !" CJ said as she and the smee twins head into an crowd.

"Oh man we scared another one off !" The 2nd girl said.

***************************************************************

Just like Cj and the Smee twins, Chase and Dizzy weren't having much luck either. No Mal in sight. Chase just keeps his head down, Dizzy notices as she held his hand.

"I'm sure once Ben knows what you and CJ gone though with being captured, I'm sure they'll help you" Dizzy said with an small smile.

"That's not what I'm worried" Chase mutters, knowing he wasn't excatly welcomed back in Aroundon after he stole Queen bell's crown when he was 11.