Ch.7 Friends don't have your back

CJ was at it again, playing with the Smee twins, Lydie and Chase while shouting Ahoay ! Polo ! and swing on the ship ropes. Freddie was next door to the ship they where playing around, while she listens to loud music.

Goth who was busy picking follwers shackes his head at the other VK'S laughter and playing around but he was amused as well. Suddenly he sees someone in the distance, his eyes widened when he sees her scary mug again.

CJ lands on her feet with a huge smile until she sees 'her' again.

"Oh god not her again ? Why is she back ?" CJ groans.

As a scary looking girl with dark neon green hair, black pupils, tattoos around her arms, pale skin, spiders and snakes crawling around all around her skin. She wore an black outfit you only see lost Vegas. But her outfit had an punk stly with it with all the stiches. But this girl wore alot black mascara, alot of black mascara, even black paint all over her face.

"Oogia... Hey" CJ said awakardly.

Oogia was the daughter of Mr. Oogie Boogie and like her father she was scary, maybe more. She was certainly worse than Mal and Uma combined.

Oogia stares at CJ with a death glare.

"Okay who invited Ms. Oogie boogie ?" Zeveon asks.

Anothny Termaine was next to Zeveon and he looked like he was gonna faint just looking at Oogia. Chase had hide the Smee twins into a closet of the ship so they would be safe. Lydie was completely frighten of Oogia. Goth had suddenly stopped picking follwers and was currently watching the situation to unfold itself.

"Okay did you sersuoisely come here to creep out my friends ?" CJ asks.

"No I came here to take your side of Isle, Uma may of been worthy of this land but your no Mal" Oogia snares.

"Are you saying I'm not bad enough !? Well let me tell you something Mal herself thinks I'm worthy and Uma couldn't handle the presure, plus I'm more badder than my sister Harriet !" CJ rants.

"Uhhhhh CJ" Chase said knowing CJ was getting upset when she rants like this.

"And I would go as far to say I'm more wicked than you Oogia" CJ sassys.

"Oh is that a threat little Hook ?" Oogia growls.

"CJ your pride is not worth..." Chase tries but it was too late CJ takes out her little sword. "It" Chase sighs knowing it was too late and CJ was angry.

"Get out before I go get Freddie !" CJ growls as she waits for Freddie to come out but the shadow man's daughter didn't.

Oogia laughs as she turns to leave. CJ sighs in relief but then an new comer comes storming in on the ship's deck. Chase regonizes her almost idmentally.

"Audrey ?" Chase asks regonizing her, he sounded happy to see one of friends from Auradon.

Audrey just scoffs at him and walks towards CJ, staff in hand.

"Ahoay !" CJ greets her.

"You ! Are you in charge of this side of the Isle ?" Audrey asks her.

CJ grins with pride.

"Yes I am ! I'm CJ Hook the fearless and baddest VK around" CJ said with a huge grins as she holds out to shack her hand but Audrey just scoffs at her.

"You ? The baddest villian around ? You ?" Audrey asks before busting out in laughter.

CJ gives an uncomfortable look while her friends look completely confused. Chase seemed very surprised of how Audrey was acting. She never acted like this. Sure she could be a brat but not like this.