Ch.11 The student out shines the master

Cj struggles against the ropes holding her and Chase. CJ was doing all the work while Chase sits there calmly.

"Okay sersuoisely Chase, what's your plan to get us out of this !" CJ snares.

"I'm still coming up with a plan" Chase admits.

"Well come up with a plan little faster we don't have much time !" CJ snares, fearing to see her father again.

Truth was Chase, was stuck. He didn't have a good plan to escape with out them getting hurt. Finding a away to get off this ship without getting hurt was going to be harder than Chase thought.

"Believe me CJ I'm trying" Chase sighs looking at the ground.

CJ sighs in defeat as she slumps back against the ropes. She was losing hope. None of her friends can save them, Harry doesn't know she's in danger, heck she doubt anyone on the Isle wouldn't care for the fact she got captured by the most dangerous kid on the Isle. At this point she wished Mal would come and save her. But after what CJ said to Mal, she doubt she would ever come for her.

Suddenly the door swings open and to CJ'S susprise it was Mr. Smee, her father's first mate and long time friend. He also CJ'S god father. A smile of relife comes across CJ'S face.

"Smee !" CJ said with relife.

"CJ ?" Smee asks looking at her situation. "Oh my dear what happened to you ?" Smee asks with concern.

"Harriet that's what happened, she captured me" CJ sighs in defeat.

"Well don't you worry dear, I'll have you untied" Smee said as he tugs on the ropes.

"Smee ! Don't releases the prisoners !" Harriet warns walking in the room, folding her arms.

"Harriet,holding your sister hostage is not right, if your father was here he would scold you" Smee scolds Harriet who scoffs.

"And humalting in front of the whole isle" CJ adds, muttering.

"Calista Jane Hook !!!!!!" roars an angry voice of CJ's father, Captain James Hook.

CJ pales when she sees her father enter the room, in brust of rage.

"I'm in trouble" CJ whimpers.

***************************************************************

Meanwhile Mal was driving the limbo as her friends where sleeping. As she drives Mal couldn't help but think of CJ. Mal thought it was strange that CJ wasn't hanging around Facilier's store, she usally does. Mal found it suspicious that CJ or any of her other friends weren't there.

"Maybe I'm over thinking it, Maybe CJ was at her dad's ship" Mal tries to reinsure herself.

Mal looks at the bottle in her hand. She sighs sadly. As she thinks about what CJ said to her 2 months ago.

***************************************************************

2 months ago,

Mal wanders the Isle of the lost to get back to her old hideout. She could her muisc from within side. Mal sneaks in and peeks behind a wall. She sees her fellow VK's running around and having fun like crazy.

She spotted Lydie, daughter of Lefou singing a song like the little song bird she was, Anothny son of Anstasia Termaine sleeping like the lazy sack of bones he was, Goth son of Mother Gothal, looking at the flowers, Squkey and Squirmy the little sons of Mr. Smee running around playing tag With Chase the son of Chase Cheshire, Zeveon grandson of Yzma, was looking at his potions, Freddie daughter of Dr. Facilier, playing her guitar and last but not least Mal sees CJ the youngest daughter of Captain Hook and the leader of theses fun loving Vk's.