Ch. 1 What happens in the enchanted forest stays in the enchanted forest

Thunder and lighting struck the skies above the darken forests. The trees creak and the branches roar as the wind pounds against the branches, causing dead leaves to fall in front of a young, nicely dressed 16 year old girl, who shives as the wind pushes past her, bring chills to her. Rain pours on her as she tries her best to move agaisnt the rain in a desperate attempt to get shelter. Things couldn't possibly get worst for her.

"Raaaaaa" Went a couple of wolves in the distance, causing the young girl's eyes widen in fear.

"Please Chad hurry" The girl whimpers in fright, knowing things might get worst before it gets better.

This shouldn't have happend but it did. Audrey the daughter of sleeping beauty was coming back from her trip to her grandmother's kingdom. Until her car got a flat tire in the middle of the dark enchanted forest. She did call for help. Her suppose boyfriend Chad Charming. He said he'll be there soon but one problem with that. It's takes 6 hours to get from Auradon to the Enchanted forest. So sadly he wouldn't be able to find poor Audrey in time, for what happened next.

Audrey suddenly trips on a vine on to the hard ground. Pain whimpers escape her lips as she feels her right knee scratched from the fall. Before she could get up she sees a foot a few feet away from her face.

"Chad ?" She asks with hope as she looks up.

But it wasn't Chad. In front of her was a darker skin boy with asian features, dark yellow eyes, black hair in an tightly bun, a black goti on his chin and black bushy eyebrows above his yellow eyes. On his neck Adury could see an huge scar that looked like he got years ago. He wore a black kimono with a winter hunting coat. On his shoulder was a menacing looking Hawk on his shoulder.

The boy looked at Audrey with a darken scowl. Audrey let's out a terrfied scream as the boy snatches her away, covering her eyes with a black coat. The boy looks at his captive before slinging her over his shoulder, heading deeper into the darken forest.

**************************************************************

2 months later in Auradon,

Mal the daughter of Maleficent lays asleep in her bed, tossing and turing. Mal could see her youngerself with in the dream.

"Who's my little evil girl ?"  Maleficent smiles at the little 4 year old Mal.

"I am !" Mal grins mischievously.

"Of course you are my dear fire dragon" said a dark male voice.

Mal turns around to see...

"Mal ?"

"Mal ?"

"Mal !"

Mal jolts up awake and sees Evie in front of her with a concern look.

"Mal are you okay ? You where having a nightmare" Evie said with concern.

"I just had a strange dream" Mal said as she sits up.

"Wanna talk about it ?" Evie asks.

"In the dream I thought I heard my dad" Mal said looking at the window to see it was still pitch black out.

"Maybe you miss him so you thought you heard him" Evie suggest.

"Yeah maybe" Mal whispers as she gets up and walks out of her droam room.

Once she was alone she pulls out a silver neckleace with a fire charm.

"It just wish I got to know you" Mal whispers, holding the neckleace tight to her chest.

Decendents 3

Starring

Dove Camrean as Mal

Sofia Carlson as Evie

Booboo Stewart as Jay

Cameron Boyce as Carols

China Ann Mclain as Uma

Thomas Dorety as Harry Hook

Dylan Playfair as Gil

***************************************************************

Note : Here's the first chapter. I started with a little spooky opening because I think the 3rd film will be a little darker than the first two films. But don't worry There will be humor  in my story. Please give me feedback on the story.