Ch.8 The shadow Man

Zeveon was hiding for his life, becauses a certain voodoo was after him and she had a bat covered in barb wire with his name on it.

After CJ was taken prisoner by Shan Yang and Harriet, The little Smee twins ran to Freddie for help and basically told her that Zeveon let the even badder VK'S take CJ and Chase. They did mentioned Anothny running to his mom's house like a coward and poor Lydie fainting at the sight of Shang Yung. But Freddie was angry at the fact Zeveon basically did nothing to help his X girlfriend.

Don't get Zeveon wrong he liked CJ but not that much to risk his life for her. And let's face CJ was no Mal. Mal was the girl Zeveon really wanted but it just wasn't reallitey.

But to make things worse for Zeveon, he insulted poor Goth, saying, "Well mutie here could of done something to help CJ but basically did nothing, he just stood there like a pale statue".

Zeveon was being ignarot becauses of the sad truth was Goth had PSD and he barley talked. Freddie knew this about Goth and it made her so mad that she's now chasing Zeveon with a bat.

But today Zeveon made a calming potion that he had put in some tea. All he had to do was have Freddie drink it and she would stop chasing him. Anothny Termaine was him.

"Zeveon !!!!" Freddie shouts as she rounds a conor of an ally to see Zeveon standing there. She had her bat ready.

"Uhhh hey Freddie, listen Freddie I know your mad" Zeveon said trying to calm her down while hiding behind Anothny.

"Oh really ? And why do you think I'm mad Zeveon ? Is it the fact my best friend is being held hostage or the other fact that you insulted Goth" Freddie sassys.

"Both" Zeveon mutters.

Freddie growls but Anothny shoves the tea in front of her.

"Look please just come calm down, maybe drink some tea" Zeveon said.

Freddie looks at them before drinking the tea. A few seconds later Freddie crackes a goofy smile and she begins to stumble a bit.

"Hiya guys !" Freddie said as she stumbles a bit as Anothny quickly grabs her before she hits the ground.

"Oppsa daisy" Freddie giggles.

"Uhhh Zeveon was is she acting like she hit the bottel" Anothny asks.

"She's drank some of my grandma's calming potion so she's going to be acting chilled and silly for at least a month" Zeveon asks.

"Dude that's wacked" Anothny comments.

"Your wackey" Freddie giggles.

"Do you rather have her chasing us ?" Zeveon asks.

"Good point" Anothny said.

***************************************************************

The limbo drives down though the bridge and into the Isle. Home or at least it had been for the core four. The limbo comes into the ally way. Everyone gets out and places a large blanket over the limbo so no one would see it or steal at least.

"Dr . Facilier's store ?" Carlos asks.

"Excatly, let's go" Mal said as they begin to walk.

"I'm uneasy being back here, but I really hope will see our friends, Oh I can't wait to see my best friend CJ again" Evie said with a smile.

Mal suddenly stopped.

"Oh yeah little Hook, her and I would always flirt with each other just to make Harry mad" Jay laughs.