Ch.17 An uneasily alliance

"CJ"

That's the name Mal kept on mumbling over and over again as she sleeps after being knocked out by an exploding pumpkin. Memories of how Mal meet the little pirate girl when she was only 4 plugged through her mind.

10 years ago,

A 7 year old Mal growls as she looks for the thief that stole her stuff. Weirdly enough this was the 18th time one her of things got stolen in the last 2 weeks. The Isle was no stranger to thives or things getting stolen but no one had ever dared to steal from the daughter of Maleficent.

Mal had roamed the market for the thife but no luck it was like the thife had cover it's tracks. Mal let's out an angry growl. An 9 year old girl with long dark brown walks up to Mal with a smirk.

"Geez you might want to causes an scence Mal, we're in public" The girl said.

"Leave me alone Harriet if you know what's good for you" Mal snares.

"Okay now I know your in a bad mood, let me gusse your mom again or is the boys next door bugging you ?" Harriet asks.

"Susprisingly no it's not my mom, she was in an okay mood this morning" Mal sighs.

"Then what's up ?" Harriet asks.

"If you must know another one of my things got stolen again ! It's been none stop for 2 weeks and the worst part I can't even find this thife" Mal snares.

"Well I'm good at hunting down thives" Harriet smirks.

Mal raises an eyebrow.

"What's the catch ?" Mal asks.

"Nah no catch I'm just bored, I want action" Harriet said with a shrug.

"Good point" Mal chuckles.

"So what doses this thife look like ?" Harriet asks.

"I never seen what they look like, they seem good at covering thire tracks, it's like a small perosn is taking them and they so short I can't even notice" Mal said half joking.

Harriet's eyes seemed to widen.

"Oh that little scalywag" Harriet cruses, relizing who this thife might be.

"What ?" Mal asks.

"I just figured out who's been taking your stuff" Harriet said as her face turned into anger.

"Who ?" Mal asks wanting to find this thife.

"Follow me" Harriet snares.

After a few mintues walk to Harriet's dad's ship home. Harriet storms inside the ship while Mal waits for her. After about a few of waiting Mal suddenly hears sounds of underwear being stretched to it's limits. Mal smirks.