VK Oc's cast

Note: This is not a chapter but I thought it would be cool to cast my Oc's and why picked them. This is only for the Oc's that already showed they are going to be a few more later on in the story so stay tuned.
***************************************************************

Josh peck As Chase Cheshire son of the Cheshire Cat

Josh peck may seem like an odd choice but I think he's perfect. Chase can be mischievous but he's laid back, likes to Crack Sarastic jokes to mess with the bad guys, but he has an emtional layer to him that makes us smpathic towards him. Josh peck can definitely deliver on the humor and make us smpathies with him.

Anna Kendrick as Lydie Lefou the daughter of Lefou

I picked Anna Kendrick becauses she's funny , cute, bubbley and she's a really good singer. Plus I think she would look funny and cute in Lefou ' s outfit.

David Mazouz as Goth son of Mother Gothal

David Mazouz fits Goth's appearance well so he would be fantastic as Goth

My Awesome cousin Katie as Oggia Boggie the daughter of Mr. Oogie Boogie

My cousin is a huge fan of Nightmare before Christmas and we made Oggia to look like (back when she went through her gothic phase) Katie so she would be perfect to be Oggia. But I do want note she does not have Oggia's mean persontie, Katie is very funny and Awesome.

Daniel Henney as Shang Yung son Shan Yu

It think Daniel can pull of an imdentating performance as Yung becauses he's who I imgainie playing Yung.