D3 leaks ? and issues with Wattpad

Note :  Hey guys there are some stuff I need to talk to you guys about. So the full villain song hasn't been the only thing that was leaked on YouTube but I found out the whole D3 movie was leaked online.

Now I'm not mad about the movie being leaked jus very concerned. I'm concerned because if people see this online and not when it's aired will this effect the movie's views ? This might cause the crew to loses alot Money becuse alot of people saw the movie online ? Is it disrespectful to Cameron Boyce ?

I'm just concerned about this whole thing because I want this movie to do well. And there might be people who will spoil it.

I'm just worried that I might cave in and watch the film online when because the film is only 8 days away and the online is right there. I'm trying to resite but I know my impulsive will get the best of me and I'll cave in and watch it. It's gonna be a long week. So wish me luck.

Okay let's talk about the issues I'm having with Wattpad and writing chapters for the story. Wattpad isn't saving half what I'm writing and half of what of is gone resulting me to rewrite it again which is slowing me down to write chapters. And I can't finish the story in time before D3 release and with Camron Boyce passing it's hard to write Carols lines. So I decided they'll be an scence that I will be writing for Cameron boyce to decaite to. It'll be an simple but hopefully heartful scence.

Before I go I want to thank all of you for 6k reads it means alot and I didn't think I would be able to reach that many reads. I have an some thing special for you guys next Friday so stay tuned !