I need your guys help to vote

Note: Okay so me and my couisn have been discussing 8 chapters ahead and furthering the story. We're getting ready to have an huge Uma and Harry moment which includes singing. But we need your guys help to vote for the song. We have 3 choices that Haley (my couisn) and me discussed that would be perfect for Uma and Harry but can't choose one. That's where we need you guys to comment and vote. I know you guys vote for my story but I need comments for the vote. So here is your choices.

Choice number 1.

Kiss the Girl from the little Mermaid.

My cousin thoughts this was an good one becuse the scence we have planned involes the ocean.

Choice 2.

Can you feel the love tonight (2019 or the original version )

I think this Uma and Harry very well becuse they want to say something to each other but words can't explain the words they can only show it becuse as the song says love is in the air. Plus Gil is like both thire Tomn and Pumba.

Choice 3.

I see the light from tangle

This one is simply but it's very emotional. I think it fits well for the theme for freedom very well. And it's an good metphore for that.

Please comment to vote for one of theses 3.

Edit : I had to find an full version of I see the light especially riders lines and I decided to put the orginal can you feel the love tonight becuse it fits an little better