Special sneak peek of I see the light Uma×Harry scence draft

Note: Okay since D3 is coming out this week and I won't be able to finish this book by then. We thought we give you an special sneak peek of an very special Uma and Harry scence that's been building up though out the entire story becuse we planned this scene almost an year ago and since you guys voted on I see the light from Tangle (Everyone voted for this one, I didn't realize how much people love this song I thought I was the only who love Tangled because Frozen over shadows it but you guys Love this movie too. This song fits Harry and Uma susprising well, a little to well. I only had to change 3 or 4 words in the entire song becuse I didn't need to change the lyrics at all. Thanks to AndreaUma for suggesting some lyrics to help the song to make sense) So as an thank you guys for 6k reads were giving you this very special Huma scence, it's an draft but alot of it will be the finally cut. We're deciding if we should change around Gil's scence which you'll see. And it's spoilers for previous chapters. This takes place where after Mal and Uma get in an fight and Uma runs away and Mal meanwhile runs deeper in the forest. Just an heads up I don't own the song and the ending scence is kinda of intense. So please enjoy this special sneak and please comment to tell me what you guys think.
***************************************************************

Harry kept running through the forest pushing past branches as he follows Uma. The night clouding his vision as he tries to look for Uma.

"Uma !" Harry calls out but not response.

He couldn't lose her again.

Harry finnaly sees the end of the forest as he sees the beach area. Harry scans around trying to look for Uma. Then he sees her standing in the middle of the beach looking at the ocean. Her could hear an faint sob.

"Uma" Harry whispers.

Harry walks up to her, coming by her side as he sees what's she's starring at. The ocean.

Harry looks at her and sees tears streaming down her face as she trys to stop her sobs. Her right hand on her necklace. Silence between them.

Harry had rarely seen Uma like this. He's seen her angry but he never seen her so Vulnerable. She never openly sobbing in front of anyone. When Harry first found Uma and told her that they need to come back to the isle but she seemed afraid and actacally sheded tears which was unlike Uma.

After an few mintues of silence, Harry decided to speak.

"Your going back into the ocean ?" Harry asks softly.

"It's the only way Hades or Yung won't find me" Uma whispers.

"But I'm afaid to go back, to bottom of the ocean, back to be all alone again with... with no one around" Uma said solomonly.

Harry places an hand on her cheek and wipes it away her tears. He smiles softly.

"What if ya don't have to be alone ?" Harry asks. "What if I come with ya ?"

"To the bottom of the ocean ? Harry you won't be able to breath" Uma said with worry.

Harry takes Uma's hand.

"Uma for you I can take it, Remember when I was 7 I was able to hold my breath for 10 mintues I'm sure I can last long" Harry said overly confidently which makes Uma giggle.

"Okay let's go" Uma said. Harry takes off his Coat and boots.

They walk togeather hand in hand towards the ocean. As they countine to walk through the water, it past thire legs as the some waves hit them, the water feeling cool on thire skin. Once they get further out. Uma's necklace glows as she holds both Harry's hands.