Chapter 6 - A Day at the Mountain with Kiko Mizuhara (day 1)

7:27 A.M.

It's a snowy day, but the clouds are bright. Lauren woke up and took a warm shower.

Nagising na din si Jason, he checked his watch, and he woke up and fixed the sleeping bag. Tulog pa din sina Kiko at Daniella.

"Good morning Lauren." Jason said to Lauren.

"Good morning din." Lauren said. She saw boxes of cereals in the cupboard, and a box of fresh milk in the fridge. She took them and she ate a bowl of cereals. Ganoon din si Jason.

"Buti walang hangover sa ininom niyo. Nahilo ako duon, ang lakas ng tama niya kapag nakarami ka." Jason said.

"Medyo nahilo din ako. Pero si Kiko, ang tibay. Quite dizzy lang daw siya." Lauren said.

Lumabas na sa kuwarto sina Erica, Christine at Jane.

"Good day guys." Christine said. "Aalis na ba tayo? Mas lalong lumamig, grabe."

"Oo nga eh. Tapos inaagawan pa tayo ni Jane ng kumot kagabi. Haha" Erica said.

"Ang lamig kasi eh! Tapos ang likot niyong matulog, nandadagan kayo." Jane said.

Nagising na din sa wakas sina Kiko at Daniella.

"Good morning guys." Kiko and Daniella said in chorus.

"Good morning to you too." the rest replied.

"It's getting more colder and colder as the days go by. Are we going to travel now?" Kiko asked.

"Not yet. Take a bath now guys, we'll be hitting the road at 9:00 a.m." Lauren answered while eating her cereals.

Gumayak na ang lahat. Bago mag 9:00 ay nakapag-check out na sila, and they hit the road to St. Augustine Province, the place where Mount Falcon is located. Mount Falcon is the tallest mountain in the Isla De Independencia.

(N/P: Crowns by Hillsong Worship)

They stopped at a coffee shop outside the city for drinks and breakfast, dahil hindi na sila nakapag-almusal.

"Guys, I'm excited to ride a snowboard again! How about you guys?" Kiko said.

"We're excited for it too. The truth is, I can't ride a snowboard! I can only ride on a ski." Lauren said.

"This is the first time that I'll ride on a snowboard! We went to Canada but I never ride on a snowboard when we went there." Jason said, then sipped some coffee.

"Oh really? That's kinda bummer." Kiko said.

"Yeah. This time, I can now ride on it." Jason said.

"Me too. Dalawang taon na akong hindi nakakapag-snowboard." Erica said.

"Guys, tinawagan ako ng bantay ng bahay namin. Naka-ready na yung bahay at yung mga gagamitin natin. Excited na talaga akong makarating duon!" Lauren said.

And they went back to travelling. Everyone's asleep while Jason is driving. Ang ganda ng tanawin papunta sa Mount Falcon. You can see a lot of grassfields and pine trees, but the grassfields are covered by snow. Cows and sheeps are wandering along the grassfields. You can see a clear river and farms as you pass by the road. You can also view the ocean and a lots of cliffs and quarries. They passed in a long tunnel and a long skyway bridge.

Lauren was awake. She took photos of the views. And she even took photos of her sleeping friends, haha! Ang bad mo Lauren!

And after 6 hours of traveling, they arrived at the Santos's resthouse. It's located near Mount Falcon but not at the mountain itself. Umalis sila ng 9:00 A.M. but arrived at 2:00 P.M.