Chapter 24.2 - Kiko's Back... (day 1/part 2)

Later that afternoon, 1:00 p.m. exact.

Kiko's photoshoot will start at 4:00 p.m. Nagising si Gigi while the others are still sleeping, and whilst lying down on the bed, ay nag-check ng message sa phone niya.

"Well, I should wait for them to wake up." Gigi said, and she put earphones and listened to some pop music.

Pumasok si Lauren sa kwarto nila para i-check kung okay lang sila.

"Hey guys, good afternoon." Lauren said. Nagising sila sa boses ni Lauren.

"Good afternoon, Lauren." Kiko said, while rubbing her eyes. Kendall, Bella and Davika rose up from the bed.

"It's late now, isn't it?" Bella asked.

"It's one in the afternoon, Miss Bella. And you guys haven't ate your lunch yet." Lauren replied.

"Sorry if we woke up as late as this." Kiko said.

"It's okay Kiko! You guys should eat lunch now before your photoshoot starts." Lauren said. "I've saved some food for you. My ate's waiting for you as well."

"What's an ate?" Davika asked.

"It's sister in our language, Miss Davika." Lauren replied.

"Ah, I see. But hey, thanks for saving some food for us." Davika said.

"You're welcome! Let's go downstairs and eat your lunch now." Lauren said. With their hair turned messy, they stood up and went downstairs. Kate was waiting for them in the kitchen. Nasa office na si Rita and she will be busy for the whole day.

"Good afternoon! How's your sleep so far?" Kate asked.

"It's a good night sleep, sorry if we woke up so very late, Kate." Kiko answered.

"Don't worry about it! Anyway, unfortunately, the food that was kept by Lauren was ate by our maids. But, don't worry, it's replaced by freshly-cooked food by Chef Daniella. It's served now, so you can sit down now and eat. She served a local dish, it's called adobo, and the meat is veal." Kate said.

"Thanks for that! We appreciate what Chef Daniella did. Anyway, where's Chef Jane?" Bella said.

"She went to their restaurant to duty as the head chef. And actually, Chef Daniella is the co-owner of their restaurant." Lauren replied.

"I see. Thank you Chef Daniella! We appreciate your passion to cook!" Kiko said. They all sat down and started to eat.

"It's delicious, Chef Daniella!" Gigi said.

"Thank you, ma'am Gigi!" Chef Daniella said.

"Don't call us miss anymore. Just call us by our names! We're friends here, remember?" Kiko said.

"That's kind of you, miss Kiko!" Kate said.

2:23 P.M.

Overcast ang ulap ngayon at malamig ang hangin, but summer is coming soon. Kiko and the girls are preparing for their photoshoot, nasa guest room pa sila.

"Lauren, come and join us to see what we are doing during the photoshoot." Kiko said.

"Yes please!" Lauren replied.

"And anyway, let's hangout after our photoshoot! We want to see the city at night and to experience the nightlife of it. Call your friends and let them come with us." Kendall said.

"That would be fun! Sure, I'll call them now and they will be joining us tonight." Lauren said. At ang unang tinawagan ni Lauren ay si Taylor.

"Hello, Lauren? Napatawag ka?" Taylor said.