Chapter 12 - I love you mum.

(N/P: Love Knows No End by Hillsong Worship)

4:17 P.M.

Classes are over! It's now time to go home. Lauren's back home, but tired. May mga assignments siya na gagawin tonight.

"Guys, let's start the shoot next week ah?" Lauren said to Taylor.

"Sure!" Taylor replied.

"Salamat! See 'ya tomorrow!" Lauren said, at nag beso-beso sila ni Taylor.

Nag-bike si Lauren papunta sa train station ng University District. Rush hour in Promenada is not as worse as in the Philippines. Sa Promenada, every five minutes, may mga empty trains na dumarating, kaya may mga nakakasakay na tao so walang siksikan at gitgitan sa pagsakay sa tren. And bikes are allowed inside the train at may special sila na bagon, just like in the Netherlands. Every city in Promenada is connected by train and by road. Walang gaanong traffic sa bansa nila dahil disiplinado ang tao lalo na sa traffic rules and regulations.

The sunset has catched among the skyline of the Escoda City, which makes the view of the city alive from the train. Bababa siya sa Highrocks Station, kasi duon malapit ang subdivision na kung saan nakatira sina Lauren. 30 minutes lang at nasa bahay na siya.

While on the train, she called her mum, Rita.

"Mum, nasa bahay ka na?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, nandito na ako sweetie. Bakit?" Rita asked.

"Pauwi na po ako ma. Nakasakay ako sa tren, para mabilis na lang." Lauren replied. "And mum, I want to say something din pala mamaya."

"Sure. Ingat ka anak. Love you. :*" Rita said, and she kissed Lauren on the phone.

"I love you too mama. :* :* :*" Lauren said, then she hanged the call.

And Lauren continued to view the skyline of the financial district of the city. Nananabik na siyang makauwi ng bahay.

And as soon as she went out of the train station, she biked quickly all the way home. Lauren's heart was overflowing with love. She really loves her mum and the whole of her family. Tumimo kasi sa puso niya ang tinuro ng teacher niya kanina.

And when she reached home, she parked her bike and went inside the house. Nanduon si Chef Daniella sa labas.

"Good evening Ate Lauren!" Daniella said.

"Good evening din, Ate Daniella! Musta ang araw mo?" Lauren asked.

"Okay naman po." Daniella replied.

Finally, Lauren got to see her mum and her ate Kate. And she hugged her mum. And now, she couldn't help but cry uncontrollably.

"Mama." Lauren cried. Eto lang ang nasabi niya.

"Anak, what's wrong?" Rita asked.

"Mama, sorry sa lahat ng pagkakamali ko bilang isang anak! Mahal na mahal ko po kayo!" Lauren cried.

"Anak, okay lang yun. Ako din, I'm sorry kung madami din akong pagkukulang bilang isang nanay." Rita answered. Now, she's crying too.

"I love you mum." Lauren said, with words coming from her heart.

"I love you too anak." Rita said. And they hugged again, with Kate joining them.

"Ate Kate, I love you too! Sorry din sa mga pagkakamali ko sayo. Kung minsan, naiingit ako or may sama din ako ng loob. Ate, I'm sorry!" Lauren said to Kate.

"I love you din, Lauren! No matter what happens. Thankful ako kay God na may kapatid ako na malambing. I'll always forgive you kahit ano pang pagkakamali yan." Kate said with a smile.

You can feel the spirit of love and forgiveness in their house right now.

And before Lauren slept, she called Teacher Zhenne on the Messenger via video call. Buti at active siya ngayon.

"Teacher Zhenne, salamat po sa tinuro niyo kanina. Once again, na-revive po yung reconciliation sa mum at ate ko. Ma'am, I love you po!" Lauren said.

"Salamat din, Lauren! Nakaka-bless naman yung story mo. Keep on being a great student and a daughter. God bless you!" Teacher Zhenne said.

And after that, Lauren slept with a smile.

Readers, God has commanded us to love and honour our parents. Keep that in mind!

This chapter is specially dedicated to my mum, Estrella Mendiola, who was working as an OFW in Bahrain. Ma, thanks for every effort and for moulding up my life. I love you.