Chapter 30 - THE 1989 TOUR!!!

May 8, 2015.

Escoda City is anticipating for something. Today, the City Of Escoda Stadium is filled with fans outside, gathered to watch an ultimately popular singer perform.

Escoda City is a football city, with people from all ages attached to football culture, but they don't play games at weekends though, dahil si Lord muna above everything else. Mamaya, kahit sa concert na ito, dama mo pa din ang football culture at madadama ng singer na ito ang football atmosphere in his/her concert. Masaya 'to!

May 7, Taylor Swift has arrived for her 1989 Tour Concert in Escoda City! The fans at the airport gathered to see Taylor Swift! But these fans are not wild na nagtatatalon, naghuhumiyaw, they just want to see Taylor, nothing more. These people are well-mannered.

When Taylor arrived, she waved to the crowd that was gathering to see her, and signed autographs for all of the fans, and even took a selfie with the fans that are waiting for her! In real life, Taylor is a very, very, awesome person!

"I want to see how beautiful is Escoda City. I've never been here before. Maybe after the concert, we should go for a city tour, what do you think?" Taylor said to her staff.

"Yes please. Before you leave this city, make sure that you have visited the whole city! This is an amazing city with lots of tourist spots to see!" one of her staff said.

"I can't wait though. For now, let's go drive to the hotel, shall we?" Taylor Swift said.

"Sure, ma'am!"

As they left the airport, Taylor was amazed with the views of the Escoda City skyline from the airport bridge. Concoctions of green landscape, modern buildings, the ocean and the Table Mountains has already impressed Taylor Swift.

"And they say that the people here are passionate for music too! I want my show to become memorable!" Taylor said. At kinuhaan niya ng picture ang skyline ng Escoda City.

Back to May 8.

Taylor's on the way to the concert from her hotel. She was riding on her tour bus when suddenly, they stopped at the highway. Nasiraan yata sila.

Malapit sa Crosariol Village nung nasiraan ang tour bus ni Taylor.

"What happened?" Taylor said, asking the staff. nagtaka din siya kung bakit napahinto sila sa highway.

"Ma'am, we've got a broken tyre." one of the staff said. "Our concert will be delayed in an hour."

Lauren was on her way out of the village riding on her bike, when she saw that the bus tyres are being fixed by staff. She asked the driver and the mechanic na nagaayos ng gulong. she stopped to see what's going on.

"Manong, bus ito ni Taylor Swift ah! Anong nangyari?" Lauren asked.

"Eto po, nasiraan ang mga gulong." the mechanic said.

Lauren has an idea. She tried to talk to a local staff. Mahirap pag na-delay ang concert. Malamang sa malamang, nandyan na ang mga fans sa labas, nagaabang.

"Ma'am, kanina pa po ba kayo nasiraan ng gulong?" Lauren asked the local staff.

"Opo eh. Delayed ang concert nya, definitely." the staff answered.

"Ma'am kung gusto niyo, tulungan ko po kayo. Nakatira ako sa village malapit dito, may kotse naman po ako. Idrive ko kayo sa concert grounds para po di madelay ang concert niya. Kung okay lang naman po sa inyo?" Lauren said to the local staff.

"We'll tell it to organizing staff po. Hold on." the local staff said. At binulong niya sa organizer yung suggestion ni Lauren. And the organizer, binulong niya kay Taylor.