Chapter 24.1 - Kiko's Back...with friends (Day 1/Part 1)

April 3, 2015, Thursday

1:30 A.M.

Lauren was still sleeping together with Jane and Daniella when suddenly, her phone rang loud. And it keeps on vibrating so loud on the wooden bedside table.

And finally, Lauren woke up. Tinignan niya ang phone, bad thing is, the phone stopped ringing. At nakita niya, Missed call, Kiko Mizuhara.

"OMG! Bakit hindi ko nasagot ang tawag ni Kiko! Badtrip! Baka magtampo sa akin yun." Lauren said, scratching her head.

After 5 minutes, the phone rang again. This time, Lauren quickly answered the phone call.

"Hey Lauren, what's up?" Kiko introduced.

"Hello Kiko. Sorry if I didn't answered your first call. I'm still sleeping at that time yet." Lauren replied.

"Don't worry, it's okay. Are you at home?" Kiko asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Lauren replied.

"I'm here now at the Escoda Airport. Can you please pick me up?" Kiko requested.

"What? Really?! OMG!!! Wait for me there! I'll gonna pick you up at the airport! Seeya!" Lauren said.

"See you soon!" Kiko said. And she hanged up the call.

Lauren went to take a bath as soon as possible. Ginising niya sina Jane at Daniella, na katabi niya sa kama kanina.

"Guys, si Kiko Mizuhara, nandito na sa airport ng Escoda! Guys, samahan niyo ako, susunduin ko siya!" Lauren said as she woke up Jane and Daniella.

"OMG!!! Si Miss Kiko!" Daniella said. Immediately, they woke up, took a bath, and changed clothes. It was a cold summer morning.

"Wow, Miss Kiko is here! Nangugulat naman siya." Jane said.

"Oo nga eh. Tara, bilisan niyo na. Baka nagaantay na sa atin yun." Lauren said. And quickly, she took her personal SUV, a 2014 Ford Kuga. And off they went to the airport. The airport of Escoda is 1 hour away from Lauren's house.

While on the way, Lauren called Kiko.

"Kiko, we're on our way to the airport. On what terminal are you?" Lauren asked.

"I'm on the Terminal 3. The airport here's so modern, big and nice!" Kiko said.

"Thanks!" Lauren said. "I'm with Jane and Daniella right now."

"Nice! I miss those two girls!" Kiko said.

Escoda City International Airport, East Escoda District

And finally, Lauren has arrived and parked her car near the arrival area. And finally, Lauren met Kiko. They hugged each other, na-miss nila ang presensya ng bawat isa.

"Lauren! It's good to see you again!" Kiko said. Isang luggage bag lang ang dala niya.

"We've missed you, Kiko!" Lauren said.

"Anyway girls, do you want some cup of coffee before we go? I'm still sleepy and I want to get some coffee first." Kiko asked.

"Yes please! Chef Jane, kunin mo na yung luggage ni Kiko." Lauren said.

"Kiko, we've missed you!" Jane said.

"I miss you too Jane and Daniella!" Kiko said with a smile. They went to a Starbucks coffee shop inside the airport, bought some venti mocha and off they went.

"How's your travel so far? I thought that you'll land on Promenada City?" Lauren asked as they put Kiko's luggage in the compartment of Lauren's car.

"My flight's got diverted. We'll start our shoot here in Escoda when my manager learned that my flight's diverted. Are you willing to join me in my shoot? I want you to see me do the modeling." Kiko said. Suddenly, her phone rang.