Chapter 28 - Goodbye, Everyone.

This will be the last chapter that will feature Kiko Mizuhara, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Davika Hoorne.

The same day...

Back at Lauren's house, everyone went to take a rest as soon as they arrived. It was a tiring yet the most memorable beach party in their whole lives. Christine, May, Tessa and Erica went to the guest room to say their goodbyes to the supermodels who are leaving tomorrow at 2:00 in the morning. They arrived at around 10 in the morning.

"Kate, thanks for your hospitality and for allowing us to stay here at your great home. Too bad we will leave tomorrow morning. So, I think, once we leave this afternoon, we will never get back, so, we think, we are saying goodbye to you all." Kiko said.

"You are always welcome, Kiko. And thank you everyone for visiting us here in Promenada. It is a great memory that we shared together." Kate said. And she went outside, and bade goodbye to everyone.

"Kiko, girls, thank you for having us in your each and every bondings. We will miss you." Tessa said.

"We will miss you too. Say thanks to Lauren too. For she is the reason why each and everyone of us are here together." Kiko smiled.

"Lauren, malaking thank you. Ikaw talaga ang dahilan ng lahat, kung bakit nagkaroon kami ng supermodel friends. Malaking thank you tol." Christine smiled. She hugged Lauren.

"Wala yun Christine. Sa bawat lakad naman lagi ko kayong kasama. Kayo pa!" Lauren smiled.

"Nash, we will always remember you for the car that you've brought." Kendall smiled.

"And I will remember you guys for being the kindest models that I've befriended. You're awesome." Nash replied. They gave a side-five to each other.

"Goodbye, best friends. Until next time." Erica said. And for the last time, nagyakap ang lahat. Erica almost cried when they formed a group hug.

"Paalam sa inyo, mga kaibigan!" May said.
"Mauna na kami, Lauren. Para makapagpahinga na kami at sila. Salamat sa lahat tol." Christine smiled.

"Wala yun. Ingat sa paguwi." Lauren smiled. And they left the guest room.

"Nakakaiyak naman itong mga kaibigan ko." Lauren said as they left, trying not to cry. "Okay girls, go take a rest now. See you later!"

And when Lauren went out of the room, she cried. All of the memories with Kiko together, was amazing, so she couldn't help but cry. Walang masama sa pag-iyak sa isang masayang ala-ala, diba?

That afternoon, the supermodels has prepared their luggage and will leave for Escoda Airport as early as after 10:00 p.m.

Rita and William arrived at home from the office at 4:26 p.m. Magpapaalam na sina Kiko sa magulang nina Lauren.

"Thank you Ma'am Rita and Sir William for allowing us to stay here for many days. We appreciate your hospitality to us and we will never forget your kindness to us." Gigi said.

"It's our pleasure to serve you, and thank you everyone for making friends with Lauren. She really appreciates the friendship that you girls have made." Rita smiled. "Keep safe, and goodbye." And after that, the supermodels gave a final handshake to Rita and to William.

"And please say goodbye to your beautiful young chefs for us." Kiko said.

"Yes, we will." William said.

"Lauren, bali aalis pa kayo bago mo sila ihatid sa airport, tama ba?" Rita asked.

"Opo mama, may date po muna kami. Hindi ko po alam kung saan eh. Parang final bonding na din po na kasama sila." Lauren replied.