Chapter 7.2 - camping at Mount Towertop (Kiko's Last Day)

Pagkagising nila, Taylor cooked some breakfast for them. She cooked eggs and fried chicken for breakfast. Kumakain sila sa table na nasa kitchen.

"Hey guys, this will be my final day together with you. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for Japan." Kiko said to them.

Everyone felt sad dahil aalis na si Kiko. Ilang araw lang nilang nakasama si Kiko pero naging super close sila sa isa't-isa.

"It's so sad that you're leaving now. We will definitely miss you!" Lauren said.

"And we will never forget the bondings that we have done when you were with us." Daniella added.

"It's okay guys! I've promised that I'll go to Promenada to meet you all." Kiko said.

"But when?" Erica asked.

"Maybe this summer. I'll contact everyone of you guys so that you may know when will I come." Kiko answered.

"Yay! I hope that you'll be back soon!" Lauren smiled.

"Yes, as soon as possible." Kiko replied. "Where are we going next?"

"We'll go camping at Mount Towertop. It's an hour away from here. And it's not snowy there today. After eating, we'll pack up and then we're going there." Taylor replied. "We can climb up there, then we'll stay there until sunset. It's not that too high and not too dangerous to climb."

"I see. And I'm excited for that!" Kiko said.

"And it's my first time to camp on the mountain!" Christine said.

(N/P: Nothing Is Impossible - outback version by Planetshakers)

The drone camera shows the viewtop of the mountain. It is definitely breath-taking. You can see more tundra landscapes. Pinapakita din ang umaandar na sasakyan nina Lauren in a top view habang binabagtas ang highway.

"I'm so excited for this!!!" Lauren shrilled.

"Me too!" Jason said. "Ano kaya ang feeling na mag-camp ka sa mountains?"

"For sure, masaya!" Christine replied.

"Bukod doon, makakatakas ka sa stressful na city pollution. Yung tipong fresh air at magandang tanawin lang ang makikita mo." Lauren replied.

"Guys, get yourselves ready, okay?" Kiko said.

"Yeah!" they all replied.

And as the mountains are coming close, things are getting more exciting.

"Hey guys. This mountain is suitable for camping, the guides said. I think we can stay all day here." Kiko said.

"Let's make a bonfire tonight!" Taylor suggested.

"That would be fun!" Lauren said.

"Good thing we bought tents in case we want to sleep here." Taylor said. "C'mon, let's set up camp here."

At nagsimula na silang umakyat papunta sa camping area na nasa tuktok mismo ng bundok. As they get closer and closer, the views of the whole island are getting more spectacular. The drone camera shows more of mountains and the snow-covered forest below it.

After two hours of climbing, they reached the campsite on the top of the mountain. They can now see the clouds hovering near them, as if the river is streaming towards the sea.

"Wow, the views here are magnificent!" Kiko gasped.

"Indeed! And don't forget to take photos!" Daniella said.

"This is beautiful! Thank God for creating this wonderful world!" Lauren said.

"Guys! Look at the clouds!" Jason said.