Chapter 24.3 (Kiko's Back Day 1/Part 3)

5:03 P.M.

The sunset has approached the city of Escoda, with the skies of the night starting to appear.

"What a great day for each one of us. Lauren, I'm starting to enjoy our stay here in Escoda City. Looks like I have to get back again here when we're not busy in our work. I appreciate this beautiful city!" Kiko said, with words coming from her heart.

"Thanks for bringing us here Kiko. This is one of the best places in the world. If ever, I would like to have a resthouse here." Kendall said.

"Guys, this is just the beginning of your tour here! I'm bringing you to much more greater places in Escoda City!" Lauren smiled.

"Wow. We're excited for that!" Kiko said.

"So, where do you want to go first tomorrow?" Lauren asked.

"At the beach! Then let's watch a local soccer game!" Kendall replied.

"Great! I'll bring you guys to my favourite local team." Lauren said.

"That's nice!" Gigi said.

"Anyways, do you girls want to go home first then get to the city centre?" Lauren asked.

"Let's get home first. Let's change some clothes then let's hit the streets." Kiko answered.

"And if we hit the streets, we want to wear casual street style clothes, especially at this kind-of-cold season." Kendall replied.

"I see. But anything that you wear suits you. And it's cool!" Lauren said.

"You're cool too, Lauren!" Bella smiled.

"We agree! You're a beautiful and a cool girl Lauren!" Kiko smiled.

"Why thank you!" Lauren smiled.

And they went back home. Rita is glad that Lauren arrived, followed by Kiko and the rest.

"Lauren, Kiko! How's the shoot?" Rita asked. She hugged Lauren and Kiko.

"Mum, Kiko and the rest of the girls enjoyed the Rocky Beach. We'll go to the city centre later mommy, they want to explore the nightlife here." Lauren said.

"Enjoy your night out girls! Lauren, nandito pala si daddy mo." Rita said. "May importanteng sasabihin daw sayo."

Lauren approached his dad, who is sitting at the table, reading an evening newspaper.

"Dad!" Lauren smiled and she embraced her dad.

"Anak! I've got some good news for you." William said.

"Ano po yun dad?" Lauren asked.

"Anak, may makukuha kang scholarship pagdating mo ng college." William said. "Alam mo ba, during the time na hindi ko pa kayo kasama ng mama mo, nag-invest ako ng education plan para sayo." William smiled, then sabay inabot niya ang certificate ng education plan, with Rita, Kate, and Kiko as witnesses.

"Dad, thank you po!" Lauren happily said, and she embraced her dad again.

"Anak, pasensya na kung eto lang muna ang maibabawi ko sayo sa ngayon. Hindi ibig sabihin na wala ako sa piling niyo ay hindi ko kayo iniisip. Anak, ako din ang sumagot sa education ni ate Kate. At pasensya na din kung ngayon ko lang ni-reveal sayo ito." William said.

"Dad, salamat po. Hindi niyo na po kailangang bumawi ng mga splendid things sa amin, ang importante lang ay kasama namin kayo at buo po tayo na pamilya. Daddy, thank you po sa lahat. I love you po." Lauren said. She will never forget this day.

After they talked ay umalis na sina Lauren. They rode on the car that they previously used.

"Lauren, I felt like I was crying too when your dad gave you your education plan. And I'm happy to see that your family's restored again." Kiko said.