II.

I woke up still feeling tired and sleepy because last night I spent the night watching my drama(does anyone here watches Meteor Garden 2018 too?👀, ok I'm stupid bye)

Then I heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it?"
"It's me"
"Oh granny, what's wrong?" I asked her with sleepy eyes.
"Jisung is here, aren't you dressing up little girl"
"I'm so sleepy granny" I said while hugging her.
"Ok ok now I'll tel Jisung to come up you get ready" she patted me softly, then left.

A few minutes later Jisung came.

"Hey ugly" he said.
"Shut up." "Jisung ahhh I don't want to go to school today" I whined at him.
"No, it's only our second day and you want to skip school already?" He asked
"I'm so sleepy" I slept on his shoulder, while he is busy with his phone.
"Don't tell me you spent the night watching dramas"
"BINGOOO" "And plus I don't want to see that jerk's face, HE IS EVEN IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME" I whined and shook him but he's still focusing on his phone.
"Well I'm also in your class Yoo, it's just we have different schedules" he said while playing with his phone, AGAIN
"Jisung ah, am I missing something?"
"W-what? Nothing"
"Then give me your phone, I've never seen you this focused on your phone"
"T-There's nothing, now go get ready for school I'll wait for you"
"I'm not going to talk to you until you tell me"

I got dressed and prepared my things, if you wonder that I change in front of Jisung? Yes and No, I told him to bring me my uniform for me and I got dressed in the bathroom. Then I had breakfast and left for school.

I really hate the feeling of sitting in class with a jerk in there, and I'm still not making any friends, I mean they talk to me, I talk to them but we're not close because, I feel like they're all so beautiful and high class.

I walked into my seat near the window and then I just slept on the table. I was slowly drifting to sleep, something hit my head, I look up just to see the jerk with paper balls.

"What are you doing??" I asked him kind of loudly with an annoyed tone.
"Don't scream at me, class is almost starting you can't sleep" he replied back
"Don't talk to me, I do what I want" I said then sleep again, seriously, nobody ever messes with the sleepy me, I get annoyed.

Then another paper ball hit me.
"YAH!!!" I screamed and jumped out of my place.
"MS.HAN, Please behave well it's class time" I heard the teacher's voice and everyone looked at me, I apologized and sit down, but before I do gave him a death glare.

One class ended by one another until lunch time arrived. I'm hungry but I really want to sleep I'm so tired. Everyone was ready to leave and I slept while holding my bag. Another paper ball hit my head, AGAIN.

"Get up, aren't you gonna eat?" I heard his voice. I didn't respond and continued to sleep even though I know I'm not going to fall asleep anytime sooner. Then he took my bag from me and walked away. I ran up and followed him.

"Yahhh, give me back my bag, what are you doing?"
"Feeding my puppy" He responded.
"You're gonna feed your dog my bag??? Are you insane"
"You're insane" then he continued walking even faster making my short legs struggle.
Then he put my bag on one of the cafeteria's chair and I ran to it and was about to leave but he pulled me back and said
"If you leave this place, don't think you'll live an easy life in this school" then left
Seriously, what did I do past life to receive this kind of person in my life. I was starting to get tired again, then he walked back with two trays of food.

"Wooooowwwww, I didn't know the school provides this good menu" I said then started eating one by one. I forgot that I'm with him then it started becoming awkward... like awkward silence. (Listen to the song too, and love StrayKids)

"Aren't you eating?" I asked him while chewing some meat and veggies.
"I am, see?" Then he put a piece of meat into his mouth, I can't help but smile at him, historical. Then he also smiled back at me, and we just continued eating.

"Hey Hyunjin!" Someone called him. He looked at her and flashed a cute smile at her with his teeth shown which makes him even cuter. Wait, what am I saying.
"Hey, Seo Yun" he said. "Are you also eating? Come join us" he said
"Really?" She asked back in the cheekiest tone ever.
"Of course" Then she went to bring her food, then someone came and sit next to me, I look up to see Jisung.
"Jisunggggg" I said then I pulled him down slowly. "Oh wait, I forgot I'm not talking to you until you tell me, what happened" I continued.
"Seriously, Ah Yoo" He said then messed my hair.
I just hit him playfully and continued eating forgetting a whole Hyunjin exists right in front of me. Then the annoying voice came and sat next to Hyunjin. They exchanged smiles and then ate together disgusts me.
"Jisung??" Her annoying voice called my bestfriend.
"Oh, Seo Yun, what a coincident" He said while smiling so wide. They continued chatting and all and I can't believe she's the girl who guided Jisung, which I totally forgot. All of them seem to get along so well, I feel so left out. I stopped eating and grabbed my bag.
"I'm done, see you all later" maybe not. Then I left the table.
"Yah Ah Yoo!!" I heard Jisung's voice but I couldn't care much, I don't like seeing her face.

I suddenly felt so moody and had no feelings to do anything so I told the teacher I'm feeling unwell because of my ladies day👀 so the teacher allowed me to skip afternoon's classes.

I went out of school, went to have some frozen yogurt and spaghetti, my favorite. I got some fruits for granny then I went home watched my drama and slept, so much better than seeing the jerk and his chipmunk's voice princess.
————————————————
Update: 15.08.18
8:38AM