XIX.

"Yah! Don't you miss me at all you brat?" Haerin asked me through the screen. "Of course I do. How's things there? How are you and Jaehyun? And have you met up with Jisung or Seungmin lately?" I asked her. "Ok first of all, one question at a time" "firstly, Things are fine, I'm in university, and me and Jaehyun are going super well, I haven't met Jisung lately but I saw Seungmin a few times at the supermarket and you know our group chat and that's it" She answered me. I just gave out a big sigh. "Well I guess they're even busier now, I saw that they'll be going on a survival show." I said while eating my pasta. "Yeah, and don't you wonder about him?" Haerin asked me.

I stopped eating for a while and just stared blankly and gave out a big sigh. "He didn't even bother reply to my texts Haerin" I told her. "I know but did you try calling him?" She asked. "I don't want to be annoying" I said while eating. "I saw him a few times with Seungmin too, he looks skinnier than before, and he's grown taller for some reasons" She said. "Of course he's taller Haerin, he's originally so tall already" I said. "Look at you, always talking nice about him."

"I need you to do me a favor Haerin." I said. "Sure!" "I sent something to your address and when it arrives, please try to give it to Hyunjin." She looked at me through the screen. "I owe him a birthday gift and plus don't check what's inside, it's taped anyways so" I said. "I really don't understand the two of you, one person also longs for another but both are hard-headed my gosh" Haerin said.

"It's not my fault, I asked if he wanted to be with me but he chose his dreams Haerin, we both chose our own path, destined to be together or not depends on us" I told her and that's how we ended the call.

I can't wait for university to end so I can have my own freedom.

—————————————————————
Update: 14.09.18; 12:25AM
(Happy Birthday to our Han Jisung,
our little squirrel, please don't forget to wish for him and post with the #HappyHanDay on all social medias esp Twitter) 💛💛💛

Anw, short chap❤️💛💚