XXVIII

D-Day, I am finally able to go back home and meet everyone again. I finished doing the project since yesterday, I'm just waiting for my flight with my parents. They said they're also going to visit for a few weeks.

I checked my phone and there's no replies from Hyunjin yet, maybe he's busy and unable to check his phone. Our flight is soon and I'll be landing in the place I've been wishing for this time to come. I'm so excited like my hands are shaking now I just can't control my happiness.

"Honey what's wrong you look weird" My mom asked me.

"Mom I'm just so excited, I feel so shaky, it's so weird I've never been like this before mom" I told her with my shaky hands holding hers.

"It's fine, maybe you're just too excited to see that boy" Dad said and they just laughed at me.

Hyunjin's POV:

"Hyunjin ah! Do you think it's a great idea doing that?" Seungmin asked me.

"I'm pretty sure it'll be the best idea, let's wait and see" I said back to him.

"Whatever it is, we're always here for you bro" Chan hyung said and patted my back.

I just hope my plan goes well and everything's going to run smooth as how I thought it'll be.

Ji Yoo's POV:

Oh yeahhhh, after hours of being on the plane, I am finally freeeeee. We got off the plane and I called Haerin right away to tell her that I'm here with my parents.

"Haerin ahhh, I'm backkkk" I said excitedly.

"Really? Glad you're back... welcome i guess" she said sounding a bit sad.

"Yah, what's wrong? You sound so sad, your tone is so... upsetting." I asked her, and there wasn't any replies for a brief.

"Hey, Haerin ah are you ok?" I asked her again, "oh hey, i have something to do I'll talk to you later, call me again when you get to your house ok?" She said and then we ended the call.

How weird why is she actin so strange is everything ok the time I left... We hailed a taxi back home and grandma was so happy to see me and my parents, she hugged me super tight and I did the same too.

"Anyways, you go rest a bit and clean yourselves guys, I want to bring somewhere, oh and Ah Yoo I have prepared clothes for you on your bed already, just rest and clean up we'll leave at 3" Grandma told all of us.

"Oh ok, but where are you going?" I asked.

"To an engagement maybe? I'm not sure" She said and walked to the kitchen.

I stared at my parents with a questioning look, and they just shrugged and went to their room.

I saw a beautiful dress laid on my bed, maybe we're going to grandma's friend's granddaughter's engagement or something. I put it in my wardrobe and just jumped on my bed immediately. Ahhhh feels so great to be home.

I quickly took out my phone and called Chan but he didn't pick up, then I called Seungmin and it says they're busy too, I actually called to Hyunjin since I was at the airport but he didn't pick up as well, now my only hope is my bestfriend.

"Hello?" He said through the line.

"Jisung ahhhhhh, I'm backkkkkk" I shouted excitedly through the phone.

"Ji yoo? Welcome back, anyways I gotta go can't talk, nice to know you're back, see you" He said and ended the call immediately.

What's with everyone ending the call like this, I'm so excited to be back yet they all sound so sad. What is wrong with them!!!! I stopped thinking and drifted to sleep right away.

—————————————————————
Update: 21.01.18; 1:15PM