XX.

-3years later-

"Mom, I'm totally fine handling job from here, can you trust your daughter at least once?? I've always been a great child now I gotta go help grandma cook, I'll hang up now, byeee" I said and ended the call with my mom.

Grandma and I are making lunchboxes, well, grandma made a small business herself, which seems to be growing really big because, she has so much orders. I can't say anything because her cooking skills are really amazing.

"Ah yoo ah, these are the lunchboxes you said your friends ordered" grandma passed me them. I packed it and helped her with a few more. As I was just cleaning up my phone rang.

"Oh! Haerin ah!" "Yah are you done yet? I'm waiting outside" She said. "Okay, I'm out" I grabbed all my stuff and the food before leaving. "Granny, I'll be back tonight" I kissed her on the cheek and left.

I hopped into Haerin's car and she drove away. I can't believe Seoul has become prettier these past years. I miss this place. Yeah, I've been here for six months now. I'm handling the business in Korea and a little bit in the US too. Well I mean my parents are still not at the age of retirement and they still want to work so they're mainly handling the business there and I help half.

It's tiring being a business woman you know, I have to help handle my grandma's business and my parents. My grandma doesn't want her lunchbox making skills to die out so she's inheriting it to me lol. She says I need to continue this business even if I get old. And my parents will give their company to me also. I'm really stressed out like, I don't want to live in America, it's not as comfortable as Korea. I might have my cousin's help though.

"Haerin I don't think I can do it" We stood in front of the building and I'm just holding back. "If you don't go in there, you're giving me back all the hundreds dollars" Haerin threatened me and pulled me in. "But Haerin... I'm really not ready." "You come right now or our friendship's over" And I just gave up.

We went into the hall and DANG. All these fansgirls are loud. They were just sitting but why do I feel like they're so messy lol. Some has cameras, some are panicking... well same gorl. Haerin pulled us to our seat which were 21 and 25, well originally we were even far apart but we managed to change it with a fansite. But Haerin is still 4seats away from me.

I took a deep breath and sat comfortably. I was playing with my phone then a loud cheer happened I looked to see what's happening and they're coming out. Wow, all the visuals. I scanned the line to see him, my two bestfriends. I started to get sweaty, Seungmin made eye contact with me and was so surprised and all I did was made a 'shush' sign.

It's time for us to have our albums signed. I'm shaking, I'm up next. I feel so sweaty, and yes I know all their names because I follow their activities and all, basically I'm a fan. I went up and Felix was the first person.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He said with his goddamn deep ass voice.
"Hii" I spoke back in English. He asked if it's my first time at a fansign because I look so nervous and shaky. Damn this boy be pointing out my flaws, well it's fine because he's perfect. Then he said something to me.
"You look really familiar... I think one of our member showed you our picture" He said. "I'm Jisung and Seungmin's bestfriend" I said and laughed. "Ohhhh rightttt they both have a picture with you in a frame at the dorm." He said while holding my hands. I just giggled.

I moved on to the next member which was I.N, he also mentioned I look like the girl in the framed photo that Jisung and Seungmin has, next is Lee Know, Changbin and Chan. Surprisingly the first thing they all said was I look like the girl in the photo except from Chris. And next is Jisung, I'm so exciteddd.