XVI.

Today is my two years anniversary with Hyunjin. I don't expect anything to happen because, he's busy, as always. We will finish high school next week. After I graduate high school here, I'll be leaving for America. Only Haerin knew about it, I didn't want to worry Jisung or Seungmin, I wanted them to practice hard and I'll wait for their debut.

Hyunjin? Ever since the night we met at the park I've been keeping it a secret with him, but I told him I knew about his training period, and I said I will support his dream. I didn't tell him that I'm leaving. I don't know if we'll be able to keep in contact when I go there. Jisung would probably. I might also be busy with university, and I will also take over my family's business. So, there's no exact date when I'll be back in Korea.

This Friday will be my last day with them. I will be flying on Saturday dawn. I don't like waking up for anything but this is the only time that all of them are busy the most, Haerin would be sleeping, Jisung Seungmin and Hyunjin are all likely to be practicing at that time or probably rest.

"Hello?" I said to the phone. "Hey! I can you come to my company today?" He said on the other line. "Why? Is everything ok?" I asked. "Well kind of, there's a bunch of things I want to show and tell you" I ended the phone call and prepared my things before I shower and went to the mall.

I bought him a pair of clothes (it's the one he wore in dingo videos when he walked through the door)

(I don't have the full screenshot of the outfit but maybe this might make you know which outfit I'm talking abt, ok bai)

I thought this would look great on him. I also brought him a necklace. I don't know what I should get him because I'm really bad at picking gifts. I also bought the same necklace which we can design so I put his initials like "HHJ" and his birthday. I also did the same to mine.

I looked at the time and it was nearly time. I asked them to wrap it in a nice gift box that fits, a black one with a golden bow and some fake flowers design. I smiled looking at it with satisfaction. I took a taxi there since it's quite far from the mall I'm in, taxi would be faster even it's a bit pricey.

I was walking by the alley and I heard a girl crying. Why do I keep hearing people every time I walk past alleys? I peeked snd saw Hyejin with Hyunjin. She was crying at him AGAIN. Is she this thick-faced? They were talking about something quietly I couldn't here but I heard the word sorry slipped out of Hyunjin's mouth.

He pulled her in for a hug, and she just grabbed his shirt behind strongly. Even if this sight annoys me I gotta be calm and not jump to conclusion, I tried to peek and she kept crying in his embrace. Of course I'm jealous, after all he's my boyfriend.

I was about to walk away but then my gut told me not to, I looked and I saw something I shouldn't see, He kissed her. And that's not me jumping to conclusion, he's really kissing her for whatever reason it is I'm mad and upset and I have the right to. No matter what reasons he has, I have my reasons to be mad and upset too.