EPILOGUE

Celebrating his birthday with him is definitely my favorite thing to do. It's always so warm and loving when we're just celebrating with his members after a family dinner with his and my family. Walking back to his dorm for the after party with his members hand in hand and watching the flowers slowly starting to bloom, very little, but very beautiful.

Having him by my side makes me feel very safe and very happy. He did nothing but treat me right, he treats me like a princess and spoils me most of the times, there're fights, both big and small ones but we always manage to make up right away. The longest we had a fight was for almost a week. We were arguing about his skinship with the female MC he's working with.

I'm not usually the jealous type but this part of me is annoyed with the skinship he's having with her. They're friends and colleagues I understand that, it's their job that they're supposed to stay close with each other but sometimes I feel like he does unnecessary skinships with her.

That one time I was waiting for him in the waiting room to pick him up so we can go to family dinner together. He walked into the room smiling and laughing when she had her arm linked to his and he was smiling and then they high-fived then they just interlaced their hands together. For what???? Hello? I'm your girlfriend sitting right in front of you and you're being all giggly with another girl.

I remember not talking to him the whole car ride to dinner and came home without him. He followed me and kept asking what's wrong. I guess I let my jealousy took over and kinda raises my voice at him about it. And what he said just didn't solve anything.

"We're just friends" "We get close because of working together" "Why are you jealous? She's literally just my friend, like an older sister"

That's exactly what most men would say and many of South Korean men chooses to date someone older than them of course I would get jealous. He stormed out of my apartment that day and we didn't talk for a week. He texted me on day 6(hope u get what i did there 😉) I was still mad it took him so long to text me. I even cried when calling with Chris and I threatened Chris not to tell Hyunjin that I cried.

The next day he came to my apartment and I just break into tears after seeing him stand in front of my apartment door. I remember how he pulled me into his embrace and stroked my hair softly.

"You bastard, you didn't even text or call me for a week, you mean human" I said in between sniffles. He wiped my tears away and replied

"You were mad at me, how am I supposed to talk to you. And I texted you but you didn't reply, what do you want me to do huh?" He asked me back with his hands around my small waist and I have mine around his as well.

"Of course I'm mad at you. Working with such a pretty girl, being so close with her, she's like your older sister, she gets to see you every week, she's pretty, smart, she can dance well, she can sing, she's all a guy ever wanted, it just drops my self esteem you know" I said lowering my head down and he lifted my face up by caressing my cheeks slowly.

"That doesn't stop the fact that I'm in love with you and only you" He said and gave me a small peck. We kissed for a while and that's how we made up.

"Hey! What are you thinking about?" Hyunjin snapped his fingers in front of me and looked at me like a lost puppy. Snapping back to reality I just smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking of some stuff" I said. "Like what?" He asked and continued walking while holding my hand still.

"Like that one time I thought I lost you because I got jealous because of Mina Unnie and you didn't talk to me for a week" I said and giggled.

"Geez you stop, stop bringing that up oh my godd" He whined and continued talking. "I still remember you crying about it to one of my brothers and not text me or call me back" He said.

"I told him not to tell you!! But he's also like my brother too so.." I said and snuck my tongue out at him. He gave me a cute smile, the smile that lifts up his eyes, which makes his eyes smile along with his beautiful soft pink plump lips.

"You know I'd always pick you right?" He asked me. "I don't knoww, will you?" I pretended to be doubtful.

"Yahhh" He whined. "I'm joking" I laughed. "I'm lucky to have you by my side, thank you for being born Hyunjin, thank you for being the best gift in my life. I love you" I stopped walking and smiled at him.

He put his forehead on mine and intertwined both of our hands. "Thank you too, for being with me throughout all these years, I love youuu, I love youuu soooo muchhh, you mean so much to me, and my birthdays just keep getting better with you and I want to spend every seconds of my life with you" He grinned while saying the line and hugged me. "Ahhh this is so embarrassing to say all this" He snuggled his head into my neck.

I hugged him tightly and he did the same too. We parted after a while and he gave me a small peck on my lips. I didn't say anything, I just smiled at him. "Let's go, the boys must be waiting for a long time" I said and we continued our walk to his dorm.

"Hey, don't forget to upload the photos I took for you earlier at the waiting room, your fans must love it" I said and he nodded while tightening his grip on my hand.

Comments

"I'm pretty sure we all know who took this photo😏"

"I'm so happy he gets to spend his birthday happily"

"Happy Birthday Hyunjin❤️"

"She takes good photos of you Hyunjin ahhh ㅋㅋㅋ"

"HBD BUB💙"

He received so many wishes and gifts and I'm happy to see positive comments for his post. And that's how his birthday went. "The photo looks really nice" Hyunjin commented again while checking the comments section.

"I know right, I'm so good at taking photos, you look pretty" I said feeling proud.

"I look pretty here because the photographer is pretty"

"Eww Hwang Hyunjin when did you become so cheesy" I said and stretched my short legs on his lap and rested my head on his dorm's sofa slowly drifting to sleep. I felt myself being covered with a soft blanket and it has his smell with and he gave me a peck on the forehead and said "Thank you for being in my life, I love spending my birthday with you, I love you so fvkcing much" he rested his forehead on mine for a short while, softly though, without hurting.

It was very warm and I felt very safe with him, he slowly walked away leaving me to sleep, and after he left I knew I love him a lot. And I want to have him in my life forever.

We found Our Pace Hyunjin, from now on let's choose the same Pace and I promise to hold your hand walking on it until the very end of my life. I love you Hwang Hyunjin.

-END-

Update: 23.03.20; 3:16PM

Finally, I managed to update this for everyoneㅠㅠㅠ sorry for the long wait. I actually updated this since 6h ago but I don't know why it didn't upload, OMG I HATE THIS. It's probably because of my data🥺😭

Thank you to everyone who supported this story, thank youㅠㅠㅠ

Sorry if there are any parts that aren't that good. Please have a nice day and take care of yourself everyone. Don't go out if not necessary. 💙 Check out my other stories as well, until next time🧡