XXI.

It's been a few weeks since Hyunjin and I have been going out together. The public doesn't know yet, but we informed JYP. He was against the idea at first but then he went for it and wanted see our progress. Mostly everyone in his company knows I'm quite surprised by it too. My parents just hoped that I meet the perfect guy that I chose myself. But for Hyunjin's parents....I'm not so sure, Hyunjin said after Hyunjin told them about us, his mom just walks away even if it's the middle of dinner.

I'm at his company right now I don't know what is happening but I'm getting a feeling that something is going to happen. There he is, looking like a damn prince as always. I mean how can one human be this perfect life is so unfair I look like rotten potato.

"Hello cutie" he said and put his hand over my shoulders. "Hey ugly" I said and laughed. "You still love me anyway" He said. "Shut up" and he just giggled. "So why did you call me here?" I asked him while looking up to his face.

"Hmmm do you really want to know?" He said and I nodded. "Well then.." he stopped talking and pointed to his cheek. "Noo go awayyy" I pushed him and ran away. Um, I'm kinda familiar with the building... but I don't dare to make any noises.

"Hey, I wanna see the boys" I told him. "We met after three days and you want to see the boys not me?" He complained and pouted. I pulled his cheeks and he puts the card so we can enter.

"Seriously tell me why did you call me here" I asked him. "You didn't do what I told you to why should I tell you" He pointed at his cheek again. "Fineee" I said and did as he wanted and he smiled so cutely showing his eyesmile. "Now tell me!" I said. "Once we get into the practice room" "HWANG HYUNJIN"

"Peekaboo" I said and saw the boys sitting around comfortably. "Noonaaaa" I.N ran up to me and hugged me. "Yahh eeyen ah don't be so touchy" Hyunjin said.

"Chrissss" I ran up to him and Jisung joined the hug as well. Jisung just pats my head and talked to me about so many things. We miss each other so much we just can't stop talking. "What are you two talking about?" Hyunjin came to us. "You" me and jisung said at the same time and laughed.

"Seriously Hyunjin... you need to tell me what's going on. Why did you call me here" I asked and Jisung just looks at us clueless. The rest of the boys started to gather around. "Well the thing is, I will bring you to my cousin's wedding tonight." He said. "WHAT?" I shouted. "Sorry I got flustered a bit" I continued. "But Hyunjin you know how your parents act right... towards your relationship. Especiall your mom... What would she say'' Chris said. ''I know that's why I also want to try have a time together with her and dad and Jiyoo'' Hyunjin said. ''I don't know how I feel about this Jin but I'll give it a try since you want to.'' I said and smiled at him, all the members had worried faces on his face. ''I also have something for you wait here I'll bring it it's in my locker''.

''Don't worry, Hyunjin's mom will be nice to you'' Chris sat beside me. He said while patting my back. I just gave out a big sigh and Jisung also came to sit beside me and held my hand. ''Whatever will happen, we'll be by your side'' He said and ruffled my hair.

''Here'' Hyunjin handed me a clothes paper bag. ''Try it on and come back to show us"

I took the bag and went to change. Wow, Hyunjin's taste in formal dresses.

 Wow, Hyunjin's taste in formal dresses