XIV

A month passed by and I have less than two weeks until school starts. Hyunjin and I are still dating, but he's also just like all the times, but worse. The only time he has to meet me is either midnight or almost morning. He'd come to my house and stay. Grandma got used to it and so do I.

My parents called me asking me do I want to go to university in America. I wasn't ready, I don't want to leave Hyunjin, Granny, Haerin, Jisung and Seungmin. I told them I'll consider once I start my last year in high school. I was just thinking then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said. "Can we meet? I'm outside." Hyunjin said. "It's 11:30PM, are you staying here tonight?" I said. "Just come out" he said. I took my soft cloth that's able to cover my upper body, because I didn't wear any inner clothes... well duhh because I'm at home, I don't like suffocating myself with it you know.

I walked to the park nearby and saw him standing with his hands in his pocket. I really miss him, but I just don't know if he misses me as much as I miss him. Sometimes I feel like he's not who he used to be.

"Hyunjin" i called him and he smiled at me. He held out his hand for me to hold and I grabbed it. We walked around the park while holding hands. He was scrubbing my hand softly, and walked slowly, while humming. I look at him and just smile, how can someone be this beautiful.

"Am I that handsome?" He asked me. "Yeah, don't you think so?" I asked him. "I sometimes don't like it, people keep saying I can do anything with my visual" He said. "That's not true, you have pure talents, they're just blinded by your beauty, but they'll surely recognize that you're a talented man" I told him and he just chuckles.

We sat down and he told me a lot of things. He said he's been kind of stressed lately because of how tired he is. I feel like he's hiding something from me, but I don't want to force him to say it. We just sat there while holding hands and I lied my head on his shoulder and listened to him.

"Hyunjin" I called him. "Hmm?" He replied. "Your hand is so warm, and I love it. It warms my heart also" I said. "Since when did you become so cheesy little girl" He said while looking down at me. "Well, I don't know. But, please be honest with me." I looked at him. He nodded and I told him. "I feel like there's something I should know that you're keeping from me, I know it must be hard to bring it up, but I really hope you trust me, it's ok if you don't want to. I'm totally ok with your decision" I told him while lying on his shoulder feeling a bit sleepy.

He gave out a big sigh, I couldn't help but fell asleep while he was talking.

-Hyunjin's POV-

I gave a big sigh at her words, I really don't deserve her. She lied on my shoulder and held my hand. At that moment, I really felt like nothing matters to me like how this girl means to me. I think I love her more than I could've imagined.

"Ji yoo ah! Actually, I've been keeping this from you for quite a long time now. I feel like you deserve to know, you're someone I trust the most after my parents. I-I'm not busy with any parents' business. I-I'm actually a trainee at JYPe, I've been training with Jisung and Seungmin. I'm so sorry I kept this from you, don't blame Jisung and Seungmin though, it's all me and you have the right to be angry. I'm really sorry, but I don't want to leave you. I love you Han Ji Yoo, I love you more than I love myself and I don't want to be apart from you, but I also have my dream and I really wish you can support it. We will surely be together after 3years or so. I love you." I told her. For a few moments I didn't hear anything, I looked to see that she fell asleep on my shoulder already.

I smiled at her cute face and I lifted her up to my back. I felt uncomfortable... is this why she's covering herself with her cloth. I just blushed, we've been together for a pretty long time now, she must trust I won't do anything to her. I tried to carry her softly and slowly until we arrived at her house.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

I heard everything. I heard it all. I just pretended to be asleep. I woke up when I heard him call my name. But then I pretended to sleep because he continued talking. I heard it all. I felt hurt, but at the same time I'm thankful and sorry for him. He has to work that hard and still managed to meet me as much as he could. But that still doesn't change the fact that he kept it for so long.

After he dropped me home, he left.

——————————————————
Update: 26.08.18
1:09AM