IV.

It's been almost two weeks and I haven't talked to Hyunjin nor Jisung. Me and Haerin are doing just right. I don't really hang out that much, now. Except from school I either go to the frozen yogurt shop, pasta place or the park.

Seungmin and I are on good terms, he's a good friend, at first I thought it was dangerous giving him my number, that time I thought if something's wrong I'll just change my number for safety. We sometimes hang out but mostly we meet at the park. At the moment, only Seungmin and Haerin knows about my feelings for Hyunjin. I don't want to admit I like him, there's still this part of me that hates him for being such a cold ass.

I'm just dozing again in class. I do this a lot everyday, these days I feel so lonely, I miss my parents, I am also taking care of granny well, I am also working part time so I can earn some money. So I'm kind of tired.

"HEY JIYOO DID YOU HEAR ME??" Haerin shook me and shouted.

"W-what? Oh what were you talking about?" I asked

"Seriously?? You're always daydreaming these days, is anything wrong?" She asked me. I just shook my head slightly. "I'm fine" I said. "Do you want to hang out this week? I want to go shopping for some clothes" She asked me while smiling. "Sorry Rin, but I have a plan on the weekends already" I smiled at her awkwardly. "Don't tell me it's that guy again" She made a disgusted face. I just nodded. "He clearly likes you geeez" She said then turned to the front. I pulled her hair a bit for fun to hurt her and she glared at me and hit me with her friend.

"Hey. Good morning" I heard Hyunjin's voice. I didn't look up cause I thought maybe he's talking with that chipmunk. Then Haerin told me he's talking to me. "I'm talking to you shorty" he said.

"EXCUSE ME?? YOURE TOO TALL NOT THAT IM SHORT" I shouted at him. He didn't say anything but grinned widely which made his eyes become smaller and smaller and he patted my head which makes my heartbeat becomes like running on a treadmill with the fastest speed.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened the other day, I was just having a bad day, so I kind of said something that may hurt you" He said while holding my left hand. "I admit I crossed the line, but I really don't like that friend of yours, and I'm not sorry for being rude to her, I have my own reasons but I'm sorry for making you inconvenient" I said back to him and he just smiled while he rubbed my hand softly probably without knowing. I need to calm down.

"So, when are you going to talk with Jisung" He asked me,  still holding my hand. Dear heart, can you calm the f down. "No plans, that ass chose a girl he just met over his 10years bestfriend, I hate him" i said with a hmph at the end and Hyunjin just smiled. "Don't smile!!" And he just smile even more, without knowing I also held his hand back by putting my fingers on his hand. Then someone hugged me from the window which surprised me and broke my beautiful holding hands scene with my crush. I looked up to see who it was.

"HAN JISUNG LET ME GO"
"Never until you make up with me"
"Let me go or I'll never talk to you again" then he let go, and smiled widely. "Don't smile at me I don't know you" I said. "C'monnn I'm sorry for not standing on your side, bunny bun" He said while pouting. "Ewww go away" I laughed and he tried to get close to me by pretending to kiss me from the window. Then someone pushed Jisung away, I looked up to no one but Hyunjin.

"YAH HWANG HYUNJIN-" before he can continue the bell rang and he left. He shouted I love you to me before running away. I can't help but smile alone. At least me and my best friend is on good terms again. I looked at Hyunjin who is on my right side and saw that he's also looking at my side. I smiled at him and lifted my hand up for a high five. Instead of giving just a high five he also intertwined his finger to my hand so I did same and we just laugh.

I received some smirky and teasing smiles from Haerin, I slapped her back softly then we studied.

-After class-

"JiYoo" I heard someone call me. Oh, it's Hyunjin. "What?" I asked. "Come here" He called me. I signaled Haerin to go home first and she gave me a smirk. "What is it?" I asked him. He was looking so nervous. I was worried so I touched his face and hair and asked him "Are you ok? You look sick. What's wrong?" Then he used his hands to remove mine from his hair and face and held it. "Wanna go to the movies this weekend?" He asked me.

"WHAT??" I exclaimed and broke our physical contact. "This is what you want to ask???" I said in disbelief. "Yeah" he replied. "I really wish I can go with you but I already have a plan, sorry Jinnie" I said ruffling his hair softly.

"Who are you going with? Haerin?" He asked me. "No..." I looked at him shyly and told him about Seungmin, but I didn't tell the name to Hyunjin. "I'm not letting you go with some boy you met at the park the other day!" He raised his voice at me which he's never done before. I looked at him with big eyes. "I-I mean just you and him, it's like a date, are you a couple or what" he said. "We're not, we're just hanging out as friends." I replied. He got up from his seat and walked away. I called him and ran after him but he was so fast, I stepped on my laces which was loosen and fell.

"Yah! Are you ok??" Hyunjin asked me.
"It's your fault! Hmph!" I replied while pouting. I was about to get up but then he carried me in bridal style and let me sit on one of the bench. He even has aid kit in his bag, I'm amazed. "Wow are you a doctor" I said while laughing. He used some alcohol to rub my knee which hurt like hell. "OWWWWW HWANG HYUNJIN" then he put a bandage on me.

"How are you so stupid and clumsy at the same time" He asked me. "I-I'm not!! You were walking too fast I was trying to catch up who knows my laces decided to become a bitch" I said. "Language" He replied. I just snickered my tongue out at him. "I'm gonna go home" he said. "YAH at least bring me home you're the one who made me hurt" I whined. He kneeled down with his knees above the ground in front of me and said "I don't want to" (can u imagine hyunjin saying shireo shireo uwu T-T ok i'll stop)

He just kneeled like that in front of me and kept smiling until I said, "Wanna come with me on the weekends?" He then sat next to me. "Really?? What about that guy?" He asked. "It's fine we can hangout with the three of us and you two can get to know each other too" I answered smiling. "Whatever, I'm only going cause it's you" he said then he pulled me up, piggy back me and took me home. I couldn't help but blush, luckily he can't see.

"Are you sick Yoo? Your heartbeat is so fast" He asked me, the sudden question got me flustered so I answered "N-No I'm just still a bit tired from running earlier" then he chuckled and continued walking. We all know that's not the reason Ji Yoo.
———————————————————————
Update: 15.08.18
11:42PM
(I'm updating a lot cuz I'm so free at home, I have school break and I just want to give you a lot of chaps while I still can cuz if school starts I'll be really bz since it's an important year😭😭)