XIII

-Ji Yoo's POV-

I woke up feeling warm, also what smell is this it smells amazing. And why is my pillow so weird today. I open my eyes slowly, to see Hyunjin's angelic face. How can he look so perfect even in the morning, I look like a whole mess.

I stared at his face and use my index finger to touch his nose softly, then I just use my hand to caressed his right cheek since he's sleeping on my right and facing me. I didn't realize I was sleeping on his arms. I got up so I wouldn't wake him up but he pulled me back down and I fell on his chest.

"L-let me go!" I hit him on the chest. "Ow, stop. Let me hug you a few more minutes before I leave" he said and held me tighter. I just gave out a big sigh. "Whatever" I said and just slept like that. I played with his hair, it's so soft and fluffy.

"Ji Yoo ah" He called me. "Yeah?" I said still playing with his hair. "I'm sorry, for everything, is your fever going down now?" He said. I just gave out a big sigh, again. "What are you sorry about?" I asked him. "I should've been there when you were in the rain, I should've been there when you went out, I should've called you and text you more often, I'm sorry for making you feel lonely" He said while looking at me and holding me tigr.

I just smiled at him and moved his hair to the side. "You know, at first I felt like you don't love me anymore. I really thought of ending the connection between us, but everytime I want to do it you just come back, I'm sorry if I was being too clingy texting and calling you so much despite the fact that you're busy" I told him.

He just smiled at me and said. "You're stupid. I'm not letting you go so easily. I'm busy and I'm sorry about it. I'll try to make more time for us. I love you, I really really really love you Han Ji Yoo. I might not show it outside but I love you and you are probably a gift from heaven for me. I became someone new, someone better because of you. I love you. I'm sorry and thank you." He said and kissed my forehead.

He showered and I showered already. He checked if my fever has gone down. "Don't forget to take your medicine on time, don't go under the rain again stupid girl. And do you want me to buy the soup from last time?" He asked me.

"Huh?? What soup?" I asked him curiously. "Oh shit..." he cursed quietly. "Don't swear! What soup??" I asked him and the I remembered the nutrients soup Haerin bought for me. "Wait, Haerin didn't but the dumplings and soup for me right? It was you wasn't it?" I asked him while trying to make eye contact. He didn't answer and just gave me an awkward smile. "What a coward.. should've brought it for me" I said, then he just tickled me and said "If I gave it directly you wouldn't accept" He said still tickling me. "I'll go buy you it before I leave." He said and I nodded.

Before he can go out to buy he received a phone call. "Oh ok! I'll be there Felix" He said.
"What's wrong? Who's Felix?" I asked him.
"I-it's from work, Felix also works with the business. There's something urgent that came up, but I'll buy you the soup" he said with a sorry face. "Just go" I said and pushed him out the door. "See you, Hyunjin" I said while closing the door but he stopped me, "don't do this, it's so scary and so unlike you, don't be this cold, I'll call you tonight, I promise" he said putting out his pinky finger.

I gave out a big sigh again and just gave him a weak smile and he left. As expected our precious times together didn't last that long, but I'm happy we had time together.
———————————————————
Update: 24.08.18
1:37AM
(Might contains lots of typos
but I really tried to finish this asap
imma sleep now, bye~ )