XXVII.

(pic credit to owner)

Two weeks being away from Korea and it already feels like hell. I haven't touched my phone at all, basically what I do is, wake up, go to work, come back home, eat, sleep and work again in the morning.

This is one of the biggest project the company's ever done, so I have to take a very big responsibility, only two more days and I can leave this filthy place. Finallyyyyy, I miss Korea, I miss my grandma, I miss the boys, I miss Haerin and I miss Hyunjin.

I finally have a short break, finally without a meeting at lunch time today, my cousin bought me some burgers so I'm just eating alone, while eating I took out my phone and saw tons of messages and tons of calls, I replied to each of them one by one until it got to Hyunjin.

"Hey! I know you're busy... but I miss you and I hope you eat a lot, and be healthy, I hope to see you soon"

"I miss you:( I hope you'll reply to my text soon... love you"

These where the two last messages I got from him, and it's already been sent for a week now, I actually feel soooo bad for not being able to reply, and it's also weird because he stopped sending messages now, I replied back to him and told him about how busy I am and that I miss him as much as he misses me.

He's probably busy with practice, so I didn't want to bother him. I tried to call him but he didn't pick up, oversea calls are really expensive that's why he's not calling me. I finished eating and then got back to work AGAIN.

Only 2 more days, was all I had in mind, please don't ask me why I hate this place, it's just bringing me stress, I'm so happy thinking I'll be able to go back in two days but the two days becoming even longer when I want it to come faster. *cry emoji*

Can't wait to surprise everyone when I get back looking all skinny and dark eye bags, but oh well, a life of a business woman I guess. Owning a company really is tiring. I was about to go back to working on some files and saw messages back from Jisung, Chan and Haerin but not from Hyunjin.

If the two boys can then why can't he.

———————————————————————
Update: 14.01.19; 11:54PM

OMG guys,,, I'm having an author's block that's why this is short and meaningless, I'll work on the next one better oOF bye🤠