VI.

I went to school the next day with Jisung. I didn't say a word nor talk to Jisung. He probably noticed how different I am today. "Yah Ah Yoo, are you ok?" He asked me. "I'm fine, just a bit tired and feeling sick." He touched my forehead and screamed at me, "YAH! You're head is hot, did you take medicine", I just nodded as an answer, then I linked arms with him and rested my head on his shoulders and walked slowly.

We arrived at school and I felt so tired and sleepy. "I'll take you to class and if you feel bad tell the teacher I'll bring you home" He said and took me to my seat. "Ok I know" I said and smiled weakly at him and rested my head on the table.

"Wow Ji Yoo ah, you're lucky you got such a good looking boyfriend who takes such good care of you and even brought you into class" One of my classmate said to me. "He's not my boyfriend he's my bestfriend" I said. "Ok, but hey! Are you sick? You look awful" she said worriedly. "I'm fine", "If you have anything I can help with tell me" she said and patted my back. "Thank you Ji Yeon" I smiled at her.

I couldn't open my eyes well, and it burns when I close my eyes, and why is it so cold. "Yah Ji Yoo ah!" I heard Haerin called me, and I can barely look at her. "Yah are you ok?! You look so freakin awful" she touched my forehead, "gurl you're burning, you're hot" she said. "I know I'm hot thanks" I said. "You still have the mood to joke around?" She said and then she said she'll buy me water so I won't be dehydrated. I just fell asleep.

-Hyunjin's POV-

"Oh! Hyunjin can you help bring this medicine to Ji Yoo? She's burning hot and I need to go the office" Jiyeon asked me. What a great timing, when I'm not talking to Ji Yoo. "Okay, sure!" I said. But that she's sick? That's really rare. Is it because of yesterday? I walked towards her and saw her sleeping. How can someone always sleep and still look so tiny I thought and smiled. Why am I smiling? There's nothing to smile about.

I tried to shake her to wake up but she wouldn't wake. I touched her forehead and it's burning hot why is she still coming to school. "Ji Yoo ah" I shook her. "Ji yoo? Wake up and take this medicine" then she opened her eyes slowly and asked who I was and I plainly said, Hyunjin.

"Go away." Was all she replied.
"Take this medicine, you're sick" I told her. "Sick or not it's not irrelevant to you" She replied without looking at my face. "Stop being so childish and stubborn, take this, Jiyeon told me to bring it for you" I told her and dropped it near her. Seriously, why is she always showing that kind of attitude everytime we have a fight. She stared at me and threw the medicine into her bag then looked away.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

Only one more class then I get to go home and rest. Hyunjin talked to me and at that moment I felt like I really want to hug him and tell him that I'm hurt, physically and mentally. I want to cheer him up and be his strength but it's all in my imagination. I looked over to his seat and didn't see him, I wanted to find him so I went out.

"Yah where are you going" Haerin called me. "I'll go to the bathroom" I shouted back. I walked weakly and tried to find him almost everywhere. I want to talk about what happened and make our friendship normal. Yes, I know I said I won't forgive him but can you do it if you were me? Because I can forgive him and I don't know why too. I tried to find everywhere but I didn't see him.

I walked around and then I saw him at the school's back where we exercise and I also saw chipmunk talking to him. They were talking, more like kind of fighting. Chipmunk was about to leave but he grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. At that moment, I just felt like my vision became dark and I can't feel anything. I know I'm nothing to him but I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

I walked back and stepped on something so it made a sound I tried to hide so they wouldn't see me. I couldn't hold in my tears and they just dropped. Why is today such a bad day, I hope it's just a bad dream. Then I heard a loud noise. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in my bedroom.

"YAH HAN JI YOO WAKE UP" I heard Jisung's voice. I opened the door and saw him dressed up nicely. "Why are you so dressed up?" I asked him. He flicked my forehead and said. "Yah! You called us to go hang out because you didn't want to go just you Seungmin and Hyunjin"

"What day is it today?" I asked him. "It's Sunday" he replied while sleeping on my bed. "Wait so I didn't go to the cinema with Hyunjin yet?" I asked Jisung. "What do you mean yet, we all agreed to go today." He replied. "So did I went to school sick??" I asked him too. "What?? Are you stupid, you're never sick" He said. I jumped and laughed and hugged Jisung. "It was just a dream yayyyy" I said happily then went to shower.

Jisung asked me why am I acting weird, I just told him I had a bad dream. So, I dreamt that I went to the cinema with only Seungmin and Hyunjin, and I had a fight with Hyunjin. I'm glad it's all just a dream. The dream left a big impact on me, I really should confess my feelings to Hyunjin. Even if I'm going to get rejected, at least it's better that having a burden inside me. I will do it today. No matter the result I'll accept it with an open heart.

————————————————————
Update: 17.08.18
5:22PM