XXIV.

I woke up from my grandma calling me and pushing me slightly on the shoulder.

"Ah yoo, wake up, we need to go soon, go clean up and wear the dress I got you, your mom will go to the salon with you" She said and left the room. I cleared my eyes and try to stay awake. Damn I didn't know I'm this tired. I got up to the bathroom and took a warm shower.

I took out the dress that grandma bought and wore it. I was about to walk down but grandma shouted from downstairs.

"Ah yoo! There's a pair of new shoes in your wardrobe"

I checked and saw a pair of black shoes. It actually goes so well with the outfit. I took it downstairs and wore it in front of my parents and grandma.

"Look how gorgeous your daughter is" my grandma said to mom and dad. "She's just as beautiful as her mom" dad said and mom just laughed.

"But grandma, is it ok to wear this to an engagement?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure what to call the event, but it's great." She replied and left to the kitchen.

This is what my outfit looks like:

(Minus the hat lmao, pic source:google)

Can we actually wear this to engagement parties? I really don't know but since my grandma told me to wear this then I guess, I've never been to any engagement parties except weddings

Can we actually wear this to engagement parties? I really don't know but since my grandma told me to wear this then I guess, I've never been to any engagement parties except weddings. Reminds me of Hyunjin's cousin's wedding that I went to.

"Honey, let's go to the salon together" My mom called. "I'm only going to do my hair a bit mom, I'm not going to do any makeup" I told her. "Come on it's a rare chance to see you shine, let's make you even more beautiful than everyone else hahaha come" My mom said dragged me.

"Dad, just send me the location and I'll drive there with mom" I said before leaving with mom.

I don't know but the salon mom's taking me is not like any other salons. This is sooooo.... soooo... I don't know how to say it but, there are pictures of idol hanging everywhere, and it's like not so public, you need to go through rooms to get to here, how can my mom know when she's lived in America for her life. I looked around and saw a StrayKids' album signed one, being displayed on one of the shelves, there are also other artists' albums but the SKZ one caught my attention the most. Maybe the owner is a fan, oh well the owner must have some taste in music then.

They didn't really give me a heavy make up because I told her I want a natural look, not barefaced but you know what I mean right. My hair got braided and pushed to the side with a "messy style braid" (Pic cr to owner)

 My hair got braided and pushed to the side with a "messy style braid"  (Pic cr to owner)

I left with my mom to the location that dad sent us. We arrived and there and there're many people and surprisingly many cameras, so I think this person must be famous? I got into the venue and saw my grandma and dad talking to some people.

We were called to sit in some table and I just sat down while taking out my phone to text Hyunjin.

Hey, you must be busy with your practice but call me back when you're done ok?

I know I might not get any responses but I still send it anyways. I sat there patiently until two women came and drag me with them.

Hyunjin's POV

"Guys she texted me" I told the members.

"Well it's only 5more minutes before everything starts Hyunjin and it's time to decide your fate" Chan hyung told me and the members laughed.

5 more minutes... just hoping for the best to myself.

———————————————————————
Update: 24.01.19, 10:20PM

I actually almost finished this since yesterday or so but procrastination beats my ass 😔😔✊🏻 sorry everyone sorry Chris.

And I FORGOT TO THANK YOU FOR 3K+ READS I LOVE YALL UWU💞😭