VII.

Jisung and I waited for Haerin and Hyujin at the bus stop together. After a while I saw them walking towards us. Hyunjin wore the OUTFIT IN MY DREAM WHAT THE HECK. I tried not to freak out but then Jisung asked me what's wrong and I pulled his shoulder down and whispered, ''Remember the bad dream I told you? Hyunjin wore that outfit in my dream and now he's wearing it for real Jisungggggggg'' I hugged his neck and jumped around.

''Stopppp I feel like I'm your choking prisoner that you choke everytime you get excited.'' He said. ''I'm hugging you not choking!!'' I said back and laugh. Then someone faked a cough and I look to see Hyunjin. I smiled at him widely and shouted his name, ''Hyunjinnnnnnn'' He looked at me with a surprised look because I've never acted like this to him. Even Haerin got shocked except Jisung.

We got on the bus I told Haerin and Jisung to sit near each other and I will sit with Hyunjin. We both sat down and I got a call from Seungmin.

"Oh hey Seungmin ah!" I said. "Hey I might be late for about 5-10mn so just do something before I arrive, sorry I have some things to finish at home." He said on the other line. "Oh okay see you then".

"Your must be close to him" Hyunjin said to me. "We're ok hahaha" I replied. "Even your contact name is like a couple" He said. Then I just replied "What, you jealous?" I said without knowing. "You don't even have my number" He said. I passed him my phone and he looked at me weirdly, "Put in your number" I said. "Why should I?" He said. "Then give me back my phone" I tried to snatch it back but he took it and typed his number in.

"Thanks let me ring you" I said. "Wait how did you save your name as" I asked him while trying to find his contact. "My Jin❤️✊🏻" He said. I just laughed and made a ring to him. "What's with that laugh" He asked me. "Childish" I said the he pushed my forehead slightly. I just pouted and he smiled. "Look, that's my number, now let me save it since you saved yours yourself" I said. Then he put it back into his pocket. "Yahh! I hate you" I said then listened to the music from my phone.

From the bust stop to the mall is not that close, it takes about 10-20mn. I listened to music then I fell asleep.

-Hyunjin's POV-

She was sulking, AGAIN. She put in her headphones and just ignored me completely. I just stared at the window, feeling a little bit happy. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder, I looked just to see that she's fallen asleep already. She really can sleep anywhere anytime. I smiled alone like an idiot. Wait what am I doing, the girl I like is not her.

I took her right earphone away so it wont hurt her ear when she sleeps on my shoulder, I put it in my ear and listened. She was listening to "Crush" by Sandeul. I didn't know she loves somgs like this. I used my hand to pat her head softly. Why do I keep smiling when I see her, she's not the one I like.

Everytime I see her, I can't help but smile, but the girl I like is not her. I almost forgot to save her contact, I unlocked my phone saved her as "The Fool🖤" I wanted to put another comor heart but I don't want to be mistaken that I like her so I chose black. I felt a little sleepy so I slept on her head.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

"Get up piggy head we're here" Jisung shook me. I opened my eyes and saw Jisung. "Wake him up too" I looked to see Hyunjin sleeping on my shoulder this time. "Hyunjin ah..wake up.." He woke up and we went to the mall.

"Seungminnnn" I ran and hugged him. "Let me go you're suffocating me" He complained. "C'mon I haven't seen you in agesss" I pouted. The Haerin pulled me to buy the pop corn and drinks while the boys deal with the tickets.

Why is this movie so boring? I thought. I was sitting next to Haerin and Jisung. I lied to them that I'm feeling a bit awful so I'll go wander around outside waiting for them. Haerin insisted on coming with me but I told her I'll be fine.