X.

Three months passed by in a blink of an eye. We're almost finishing our year, and we will become a senior. I can't imagine going to university.

There's nothing new to be honest. Jisung auditioned into JYPE, he's now a trainee, even if he comes to school it's so hard meeting him. I miss him so much. Haerin is in a relationship, I heard he's her mom's friend's son. I heard his name is Jaehyun. I haven't seen him in real life but he's good looking in photos. Especially he takes care of Haerin well.

Seungmin also auditioned with Jisung by the way. They both passed, I'm happy and sad, they're the only two guys I'm close with and now it's so hard seeing then especially Seungmin. We are from different schools and how busy he is with training.

Me? Still the same, just less talkative, smiles less, laughs less. I sense myself being a different person. So many things happened during three months and I'm just maturing.

One thing that doesn't change and I can't it is my feelings. I'm still in love with someone I can't have, I'm still caring for someone who doesn't even care if I die. We don't talk anymore though, he's always going home fast, every time Jisung and Haerin tried to convince to come hang out with us he's always "busy".

"Ji Yoo ah! What are you going to do while we have the big break?" Haerin asked me facing me from her seat in front of me. "I don't know, I really hope it rains, I miss the rain" I said. "Miss the rain? Like when you got sick because of it three months ago?" She said and pushed my head playfully. "Well thanks to your soup back then that was full of nutrients I was cured" I smiled at her. "Right my soup..." Haerin said quietly.

Before we can talk anymore the bell rang and the teacher came.
-Hyunjin's POV-

I walked to my seat which was near Ji Yoo's. It's been three months, me and her are on speaking term, or I can just say, we're completely strangers. I really don't know what's wrong with me.

I sat down and heard their conversation, they were talking about when Yoo was sick because of the rain last time... "Well thanks to your soup back then that was full of nutrients I was cured" was what she said and she smiled. I haven't seen her smile in so long. She rarely talks too, we all notice it but we don't want to do anything about. It's her choice. (Listen with lyrics if you can and admire how beautiful skz are)

I miss seeing her smile and laugh like a kid and how noisy she used to be. I broke up with Hyejin last two months. She said when she dated me, it was just to see if she's still in love with me as much as she used to or not. She was just using me basically.

But, the moment she said 'let's break up' I really felt nothing. Not even a little bit sad, her expression was very priceless. Last time, I begged her, and that was the first time I cried over a girl. But this time? i felt NOTHING.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

I looked over to my right to seeing Hyunjin staring at me. I just felt, all the butterflies all over again. I tried to look away then he said.

"Ji Yoo ah! Let's go somewhere after school"  I looked at him in disbelief then he grabbed my hands like how he used to, and continued saying. "I'm serious, I want to know something and I want you to be with me" He said while staring right into my eyes. I couldn't say no because of how hard he squeezed my hands. "Ok" was all I said, then he smiled widely at me.

All classes ended so fast, I'm not ready for the appointment I have, or should I say... date? Wait, are we going on a date? No it's not, he doesn't like me. My thought was cut off by Haerin caling me.

"Hey! Wanna go to the mall?" I looked at her and gave her an awkward smile. "S-sorry Haerin ah.. I am going somewhere with someone" I told her. "Who are you going with?" She asked me. Before I can answer Hyunjin called me.

"Hey, are you ready?" Hyunjin called me while using one hand to hold his back. "Uh yeah" I looked at Haerin and smiled awkwardly. "You little brat, I need an explanation after this" then she walked away.

I walked slowly after Hyunjin and his back view is blocking my way I can see NOTHING.

"Hyunjin ah you're blocking my way, I can't see the way" I whined at him. "Then walk faster than me" He said while he still continue walking. I lazily walked behind him then he looked at me and grabbed my hand and walked together.

I just keep looking at his hand and mine then look at him. You know, when you love someone, they're always so beautiful. But this man, is originally beautiful, like even if I don't have any feelings for him, he's already beautiful and now that I have feelings for him, he's even more beautiful.

"What are you staring at?" Hyunjin asked me. "I-I not there's something on your face" I said, this lie is so old fashioned Han Ji Yoo. "Then remove it for me." He said. "Then you have to bend down for me giant" I said back. He bent down and let me remove the thing on his face, which there's nothing because I lied. I pretended to remove whatever it is on his face softly.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and held it. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Holding your hand" He said then continued walking. He brought me to eat, he also bought me yogurt. Then he said he'll brig me somewhere I'll like.

"Where are you taking me? I'm tired" I whined while swinging his arm around. "You're so noisy, I miss seeing you being this noisy you know?" He said while smiling and I just became silent because, he's never been like this. "Come here" he called me and closed my eyes with his hands. "Yah what are you doing?" I asked him while holding his hands that are covering my eyes.

He then released his hands and in front of me is a beautiful flower field, various of flowers. "This is beautiful" I said. "Just like me" He said back. "Eww" was all I said. We both sat down on the field. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

-Hyunjin's POV-

We both sat down and she closed her eyes while smiling. I just stared at her face. Do I really like her? Everytime I'm with her, I feel so happy. When I see her happy, I'm happy as well.

I continued looking her and grabbed her hand while smiling. She opened her eyes and looked back at me. "Do you know why I'm bringing you here today?" I asked her and she shook her head. I pulled her so she can face me. We made eye contact for a few minutes then I put my forehead on hers.

"This is what I want, I want a peaceful with you, just the two of us. I want to see you happy, I'm sorry if I was being a jerk all these months. What Haerin told me was right, if I don't try to bring that thing that is stuck inside me, I will regret it forever. And now I know what it is, it's you. Every time I'm with you, I'm always happy. It took me a long time to see it but, I like you. I like you a lot, Han Ji Yoo" this is all that is from my heart. And I'm sincere.

"I want to protect you, I want to be there for you when you need me, I want to be yours, Han Ji Yoo" I added. "Y-you can't..." She said.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

"Y-you can't..." I said to him. He looked at me shocked. "Hwang Hyunjin did you forget you have a girlfriend why are you cheating on her, I'm not going to be with a cheater" I told him.

He just laughed and flicked my forehead. "We broke up two months ago, she used me to see if her feelings still remains with me or her feelings is with the guy she loves, she didn't love me back, I was stupid" He said while smiling at the sky. I said nothing but an "Oh" .

We sat like that for a while and it's getting a little dark so we're heading back home now. I'm too tired so I fell asleep on the bus. I felt him intertwining our hands together and I just smiled.

We are in front of my house now. "Thank you for today, I feel happy" I said to him and turned to the door. He suddenly pulled me back and hugged me. "Thank you too" He said and broke the hug, he slowly leaned in and put his soft and plump lips on me. I was shocked of course. He then smiled at me and I look like a complete fool. "This is our first day, from now on." He smiled and left.

I walked into my house still shocked at the situation. I quickly called Haerin and told her everything, also Jisung. I went to sleep feeling super happy. Hmm what a great day.
————————————————————
Update: 21.08.18
1:19PM