XII.

Time really flies, we're all already going to the last year soon. So Hyunjin and I have been dating for a year or so now. The thing is, we don't get to spend as much time together, and he skips class seldom too. When I ask him he says his parents' business is hectic and they need his help. Well I understand doing a business is crazy so.. I don't blame him.

We're on school break now. A few months before school starts. I miss Hyunjin. I'm just lying around in my bed. I haven't seen him for a week. I texted him but he didn't reply. Is he getting tired of me already? This time I tried calling him. He PICKED UP!!

"Hello?" Someone said. "Is this Hyunjin?" I asked. "Oh no, I'll call him for you." I heard the man called for Hyunjin's name loudly. "Hello?" I heard his voice. I miss his voice. I miss having late night calls with him, I miss him. "H-hello?" I said back and then remained silence for a few minutes. "Hey! Is anything wrong?? Ah Yoo??"  He said, and that is when I came to my senses. "O-oh! Hey. How are you?" I asked him. What a dumb question. "I'm ok, just a bit tired from all the work" He said.

"It's just, I see you less and less now, since you're always busy. Is there any ways we can meet? I miss you." I said. "I'm sorry baby. I'm really busy, hmmm how about tonight? If I'm free I'll call or text you, if not I'll tell you. Ok?" He said sounding a little bit cheerful. "Hmm." Was all I said because I'm pretty sure it's going to end up like last times when he said he'll call me but ended up me waiting all night until morning, I didn't sleep. "Hyunjin ahh, come on, let's get back to our work" someone called out for him. "Hyunjinnn" A familiar voice called him. I heard him through the phonr whispering 'shhh'.

"Hyunjin ah let's end the call if you're busy. I'm going to go out" I told him. "Where are you going? Are you going with Haerin? Don't go alone, it's too dangerous, it's already 10pm" he said worriedly. If you're worried about me why can't you be here with me? I thought to myself. "Ji Yoo?" He called me because I didn't reply. "I gotta go now bye bye, Jin" I said. "Ok, bye bye cutie" was all he said. I gave out a big sigh loudly forgetting I'm still in the call. I hurriedly pressed end.

You see this? I just feel like strangers now. But the voice earlier really sounded familiar. It was so similar to Jisung's. Maybe I'm overthinking because I miss him.

-Hyunjin's POV-

"Was it Ah Yoo?" Jisung asked me. I didn't say anything but nod. "What are you going to do about it? In any way, you'll still hurt her, it's just now or later. And by then I'll still be mad at you for hurting her, but since you're my bro I won't do anything to you. Ah Yoo is like my sister" Jisung said. I just stayed quiet and starts doing what I'm supposed to.

"Chan hyung! Something happened  and my parents are calling for me to go home now." Seungmin said. "Oh okay! Take an umbrella in case it rains, I saw the forecast" Seungmin left. How I wish there's something that happens so I can go meet her right now. Her big sigh at the end of the call is really making me guilty. She's always keeping things in herself not saying it out. I'm sorry Ji Yoo.

-Seungmin's POV-

I'm already at my second bus stop waiting for the bus. It really rained heavily, luckily Chan Hyung gave me this umbrella. I was waiting for the bus but I completely forgot that the second bus stop closes at 9PM unlike the one from the company. I just walked. I guess exercising.

I was walking and I saw someone that looks very familiar. She's all drenched in the rain, and she looks awful, she also wore thin clothes that might make her sick. I've already moved on but seeing her like this is just making me soft for her again. Han Ji Yoo, I hate and love you at the same time, but I have to stop my feelings for my bro.

I ran to her and looked at her face. She looks so helpless, but cute I couldn't help but smile at her. She looked at me and smiled back. "Seungminnnn" she hugged me. "Rat get off me you're all wet." She brushed her hair with her hands and smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked me. "Going home" i answered.

We were walking together and she kept talking all the way, so noisy. She was smiling and laughing even I can see her sadness, but I just don't want to say it. We were walking and she suddenly fainted. "Yah Ji Yoo!!" I carried her while also holding the umbrella. I sent her off home, and apologized to her grandma for not being able to help look after Ji Yoo, since I need to go home now.

-Grandma's POV- (finally some screentime for granny xD)

Ah Yoo came home wet from the rain. Oh my gosh, my one and only granddaughter that always do this herself. I get that she loves the rain but she'll get sick.

I changed her clothes for her and checked her temperature, she's gotten a fever. I didn't know who to call so I contacted Hyunjin because I have his contact in my phone.

"Hello?" I heard him say. "Oh, Hyunjin ah, this is Ji Yoo's grandma" I said. "Oh! Granny! Hello, what's the matter?" He asked me. "I just want to ask you if you're free right now" I said. "At the moment I'm not, I'm sorry granny but I can help you tomorrow afternoon." He said and I replied back. "It's fine then, I can take care of it myself, it's just a bit tiring, but don't come if you're busy ok?" I told him. "Is anything wrong granny?" He asked me. "It's just I need someone to help me take care of Ji Yoo. She came back home all wet and has a high fever now, luckily her guy friend saw her and helped her."

"Is she ok granny???" He asked me worriedly. This kid really loves my granddaughter huh. "She's just having a high fever, it's fine I can take care of her, see you Hyunjin ah" I said to him. Kids these days.

-Hyunjin's POV-

"Yah! Hyunjin is something wrong?" Chan hyung asked me. "Nothing hyung it's just something is bothering me" I told him. "Do you want to rest?" He asked me. "I want to go home" I said.

I ran from to Ji Yoo's house. Grandma was still awake looking after her. I saw her, she's so skinny now, she's also pale, and her body is running hot. I told grandma to take a rest and that I'll take care of her. I look at the time and it's 1AM. I held her hand and kissed it softly.

This stupid girl, is always believing in me and is always loving me with all her heart, why can't I make her happy. I went near her and slept near her putting one arm for her to sleep on and her head lies on my hand, dropping to my chest. I caressed her cheek softly and just look at her feeling sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you, sleep tight princess. I whispered softly. I slept with her holding her hand. I want time to stop.
———————————————————
Updatw: 23.08.18
6:09PM