XXVI.

A few days went by and I can officially say Hyunjin and I are back together again. His promotion ended, he's now working with the boys on something, and I'm just doing my work as usual. Sadly, I have to fly to America tomorrow because my parents said there's something they need to do a meeting for and requires me to be there directly not talk through screens.

I took my phone and called Hyunjin.

"Ah yoo what's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing's wrong I just miss you maybe" I said and he chuckled. "Do you want to go somewhere today?" I asked him.

"When though because I have practice until night" he replied sounding a bit sad.

"Anytime's fine, I'll wait for you to finish practice then, call me when you're done ok?" I told him.

"Okay I will, I'll go to your place, see you tonight sweets" He replied and the call just ended like that.

I look at the time and there's still more time before it turns "night" I decided to go shopping for fun. I called Haerin to join me but she said she's on a vacation with her fiancé. She's really having a great life, I miss hanging out with her.

I got dressed And went out with my car. (Please exclude the sunglasses out hehe)

There's a supermarket in the mall so I went in and buy a few things needed in the kitchen for grandma

There's a supermarket in the mall so I went in and buy a few things needed in the kitchen for grandma. I also bought a few lipsticks, lip balms and some face masks. I don't really buy or use these kind of stuff but I'm doing it today. I passed this shop that took my attention so I went in thinking I'd buy it for Hyunjin.

 I passed this shop that took my attention so I went in thinking I'd buy it for Hyunjin

I also bought some sushi for dinner, yayyyy

I also bought some sushi for dinner, yayyyy. I went back home and gave the things I bought for grandma to her and went to take a quick shower.

It's already 7pm. I thought to myself. Hyunjin haven't finished his practice yet maybe since he didn't call or messaged me yet. I waited for him so we can have the sushi together.

-8pm-
I was falling asleep in the living room since I'm kind of tired. I opened my eyes just to face a beautiful bare faced Hyunjin smiling at me.

 I opened my eyes just to face a beautiful bare faced Hyunjin smiling at me

I got up and smiled at him.

"You're all sweaty" I said and moved a few strands of his hair away from his eyes.

"That's because I finished practice and came here straight away" He said while hugging his hands around my waist.

"So what do you want to do? I have 2hours to spend with you, Chan hyung said I need to get back to practice at 10" He said while hugging me.

"Yahhh you're all sweaty get off me" I playfully hit him. We broke apart and he just keeps smiling at me. I can't help but feel shy, duhh, look at him, he's still handsome even when he's sweaty, his smile would make you smile automatically even if you're having the worst day of your life.

"Stop smiling at me like that" I said and pushed his face away softly.

"What? are you shy?" He asked me while smiling.

"Who wouldn't be. Imagine a handsome guy looking all sweaty and smiling at you like this. You can't relate right? Because you're not a girl" I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright alright let's get going" He told me.

"I bought sushi so we can have it together, and you decide where we're going, because I have no idea" I told him.

"How about we go sit and eat at the park? It's refreshing" He said and I just followed along.

We sat down on a mat and just eat our sushi, yes it's dark so we brought a lamp. We're just sitting and chilling with the cool air. He gave me his jacket because I am sensitive to the cold.

"Jin" I called him. "Hmm?" He replied while laying his head on mine.

"I'm leaving tomorrow" I said and he got up immediately and looked at me with a sad face and a small pout and I laughed at him.

"Don't laugh, why are you leaving again?" He asked me.

"I have a meeting to attend there, my parents said I can't do it while video calling, they need me there, physically" I told him while chewing my sushi.

"How long are you going for? When will you be back? I can't believe you're leaving again." He complained.

"I don't know when I'll be back, it depends on how fast it takes to finish the project, but I'll be back for sure, I don't like living there" I said and ruffled his hair.

"I guess these two hours should be spent moderately" He said and held my hand. "I'll wait for you to be back sweets, I'm gonna miss you a lot so let me hug you" He said and hugged me super tight and I just laughed and we spent the night watching stars and chat until he has to leave. He dropped me at my house and his van came to pick him up.

———————————————————————
Update: 28.12.18; 3:06PM

(another update yayyy❤️ anw jic y'all didnt notice, I'm also a ygtb stan now 🤪 junkyu has my heart)