XXIV

It's been two weeks since I left Seoul. I hate to admit but I miss Seoul already, I don't like living here, it makes me feel suffocated for no reason. I'm flying back tomorrow.

-Seoul-

"Hey Jisung do you know when Ji Yoo is coming back?" The older boy asked Jisung.

"Tomorrow morning" Jisung answered back. "So excited to see her" Chan said and squealed.

On the other side, one boy who's sitting by the wall accidentally overheard the conversation the two were having. A sudden idea came to him immediately.

"Chan hyung I'm going home tonight, I won't be sleeping at the dorm, I'll be here for the practice on time don't worry" The boy said and rushed out of the practice room.

"That was weird" Chan said to Jisung who's just sitting with his phone in hands.

-America-

"Don't worry mom, dad, I'll be fine, I also have to take care of grandma" Ji Yoo assured her parents.

"That's why you need to behave well ok? And this money is for your grandma, tell her we miss her and we'll visit soon" her mom said and hugged her daughter tightly before she leaves.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

Ahhhh the smell of Seoul makes my heart soft. (uwu) I grabbed a taxi and went straight home. I texted Jisung and Haerin and Chris that I've already arrived safely. Maybe taking a small vacation like this heals me, not just physically but also mentally. I feel so happy now.

The taxi arrived at my house, I unlocked the door to see a surprise in the living room.

"Granny?" I called out for my grandma. Nobody answered me after a few minutes. "I'm heree" she ran from the kitchen and hugged me tightly. "I miss you grannyy, but you have an explanation to say to me" I said and pointed at the person sleeping on our sofa.

"I think you better ask him yourself darling, you two deserve a real serious talk, I'll be going to the restaurant now"

I stared at the sofa for a long time and decided to sit down near it. I stare at the face of the person on the sofa and I just let out a big sigh.

I got up to the kitchen and saw that grandma was actually taking out things to cook for breakfast but she left it there for me to make them. I made some scramble eggs, fried two sausages and some toasts, also fried tomatoes. My favorite. I prepared the table and went back to the living room.

I sat down on the floor next to the sofa while scrolling through my phone and replying my messages.

*ting*

I checked my phone because of the notification and saw messages from Chan.

"Hey! Have you had breakfast yet? Oh and if there's someone at your house please tell them to be quick for the practice"

"Hey Chris! I arrived this morning, like not even an hour, I haven't had breakfast yet, and uhh yeah... I'm trying to wake them up for breakfast but I can't hahahha"

"Oh well! Please try and welcome backkkk, ttyl"

I locked my phone and stared at the man sleeping on my sofa in my house, without my permission.

"Don't stare at me like that I'm shy" He said that and pulled me on top of him and hugged me which made me scream.

"YAH!! LET ME GO" I hit him and shouted.

"You left without telling me, you left me alone, you didn't text me nor call me, you told everyone not to tell me do you think I'm a stranger to you" He said while hugging me.

"Let me go or else I'm not talking to you" I told him.

"Please let me stay like this with you longer, I miss you, I miss having you by my side... please" he said while whispering the last part.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. He hugged me while I lay my head on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat. I have my hands on his body trying not to be so close to him.

He finally let me go and we both got up. He patted the seat next to him and I sat down. He stared at my face while I tried to look somewhere else.

"So... you didn't tell me why you're here at my house Hwang Hyunjin" I broke the silence.

"Isn't the answer so obvious" he replied.

"Uhh... how did you know I arrive today?" I asked him.

"Overheard a conversation" was all he said. We remained silence for a few minutes before he starts asking me.

"Are we still like before?" I looked at him not knowing how to answer the question.

"I-I don't know.. I took a lot of time to think.. I'm not sure what my heart wants now Jin... I really don't know.. I don't how I feel.." I said, I hate to admit that everytime he's near me I feel safe for some reasons.

"Whatever it is, I will make you.. mine and this time I'm not letting myself fuck Up again. I'm not going to deny the love I have for you Ji Yoo. I love you, and I'm not letting you slip from my hand again, I've made it clear with my mom that I'm not taking anyone to be mine unless that person is You. Even if you're indecisive right now, I will not give up. I will show you, my feelings for you is sincere and real, just you wait and see, I won't fail you again, just give me a chance." He said while staring deep into my eyes and held my hand.

I can see the affection in his eyes, whenever he's serious and sincere about something he always look like this.

"Let's see what you can do then" I said and smiled widely. "Let's go have breakfast and you need to go practice before Chan breaks my phone with  calls and messages" I said and laughed, he took my hand in his and we had breakfast together.

I'm not letting you go either Hwang Hyunjin. I love you.

————————————————————————
Update: 29.11.18; 5:55PM

(sorry Chan I procrastinated AGAIN)