XVII

I'm at the airport waiting to check in and leave for America. I went to grab coffee and some bread. I'm going to miss this place so bad, my friends, the food, school and him. I just put my head on the wall and closed my eyes a bit. My grandma will move to the province, where her hometown is since there are my aunts and uncles there. She came to drop me off but she went back because she hates saying goodbye just like I do.

I was into my thoughts then somebody hugged me. ''Yah! You brat don't even think of going without saying goodbye'' Haerin said while hugging me. ''Look what presents I brought for you'' she continued and I look to see a Jisung tearing up. I can't help but tear p as well and ran to hug him super tight. ''How dare you wanna leave without telling me'' He hugged me as hard too. ''I'm sorry, I didn't want you to lose focus on your practice. I will watch you debut, I promise''I an't help but tear up. It's going to be hard for him and I to keep in contact because I don't how frequent he can use his phone.

''I will contact you all'' I said to them. Then I see Seungmin running and holding three stuffed toys. ''Hey!!! Oh my gosh'' He said in perfect English. ''Why are holding so many dolls Seungmin ah''O asked while laughing. ''It's his fault'' H esaid while pointing at Jisung. and they both bickered cutely.

''Ji Yoo ah, this is for you, from me.'' He handed me a rabbit teddy with his signature on it. ''Have my signature because it's going to be hard in the future'' He said with a cute smile. ''OH I'm the lucky first fan'' I replied. ''And this is Jisung's present for you'' He handed me a squirrel toy and a box of something. ''Jisung, what's this?'' I asked him. ''Open it whe you get on the plane'' He said. His toy also has his signature. ''And lastly...'' He gave me a stuffed llama and a hoodie that has a signature on it too. ''These are his.'' Seungmin said.

I looked around because I thought he's here but just hiding. ''He's not here'' Seungmin said. ''Then how id he give you this?'' I asked. ''First, this doll, I took from his room secretly. Second, this hoodie is his, it's his favorite, he used some kinda marker that can stay on the shirt forever. I don't know, so yeah.'' I hugged all the present tightly and put some into the bag they brought for me.

''I'll really be leaving. I'm gonna miss you guys the most'' I said while tearing up. "Don't cry, I'll miss you Ah Yoo, I will try to contact you." Jisung said as he hugged me once again. "I will wait for your debut with Seungmin too"  I looked at Haerin and she's also tearing up. "You silly girl, I'll miss you the most" She said and hugged me too.

I motioned Seungmin to come close to me and give me a hug. He walked lazily with a smile and pulled me into his embrace. "I'll wait for your debut, and I'll see you any time in the future" I said. He pats my head and touch it softly. "I'll miss you and cherish this moment because you won't get to hug us like this in the future" He said and moved away.

"See you all, in the future" I said and I left. I looked back and waved at them one last time. He's really not coming. He probably didn't read the note yet. Maybe he's busy. I don't blame him. But this is really the last time I'll see him. I hope not.