XV.

Today's the start of school, I hope school finishes already, ugh. When I arrived I saw Haerin, Jisung and Hyunjin in the class.

"Jisung ahhhh" i ran and hugged him. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Luckily my schedule fits with yours, but Ah Yoo, I'll probably come to school even less" He said with a pout. I just made a sad face snd sat down at my seat. They all look at me and I just sigh.

"I also have some news for you guys." I said while looking at them with a smile. "What is it you crazy girl, you're scaring me is it good or bad news" Haerin asked me. I smiled and said "Of course, it's a good news"

I took a deep breath and said it "I'll be leaving Korea" I told them. Hyunjin and I made eye contacts for a moment and I looked away in case I'll start tearing up. "When are you leaving, Ah Yoo ah?"Jisung asked me with a sad face. "It's either, half of the school year or when I finish high school here."

"Then how are you going to university there if you haven't finished high school here???" Haerin asked me kind of sad but furiously. "I will be taking a special class to take a test and get into uni, it's my choice to pick, but I haven't decided yet." I told her while she holds my hand and swing around.

"Are you really leaving? To where? I'm going to miss you Ah Yoo ah. I don't want you to leave" Jisung said with a pout. I squeezed his cheeks and answered his questions. "I will be going to America since my parents are working and living there. I'm really leaving. And I will miss you too, but you act like we see each other that often, once you're close to debut you'll be even busier to even know I exist, but I'll contact you ok? I'll miss you too my little squirrel, I'll wait for your debut!" I continued squeezing.

"How long are you going for?" Hyunjin finally asked me a question. "For that... I-I don't know.. I'd either finish uni for 3-4 years it depends and work there" I answered him and he just looks at me with the most indescribable look. "Won't you visit us when you have holidays? He asked me. "I don't know, the ticket is really expensive you know" I said. "So, I hope we all can hang out before I leave, like let's start hanging out a lot" i continued. "You stupid girl, let's do that" Haerin said while hitting me.

All classes finally ended and I could feel all those hours Hyunjin have been staring at me. I tried to ignore him and went home with Haerin.

"Haerin ah. What we're going to talk about like right now, you can't say it to anyone ok?" And she nodded.

"I'm leaving because of Hyunjin" I told her and just started getting mad and asked what did he do to me. "He didn't do anything bad, just listen to me" and she calmed down. "He's also a trainee with Jisung and Seungmin" I said. "How do you know?" She asked me and I told her what happened and how I knew it.

I looked at her with a sad face. "I have to let him go, Haerin you know how hard it is to be a trainee, it needs a lot of dedication and he needs to focus, I don't want to be someone who will be a distraction to him, he needs a lot of time to practice, he will always find time to come to me, I don't like that, I'm feeling like I'm a distraction but at the same time I don't want to go, I love him so much I don't think I can be apart from him Haerin ah... it hurts me to leave him but I have to" I said while tearing up.

Haerin just pats me on my back and said. "You know, you're not a distraction to him, have you ever thought that you're the reason why he's working so hard, you're actually his strength, you're his energy bar, when he sees you he's always so smiley and happy don't you notice it? If you give it a think twice, you're making him a better person. Think about it ok? And see if I'm right or wrong, let's go home now." She said.

I've decided. I will take a year in uni in Korea and then exchange to America that way I have more time to stay with Hyunjin, support him and his dream, at least I feel like it's closer to his debut. I smiled thinking of it. I called Haerin and told her about it and she can't help but support my idea this time. I texted Hyunjin I'll meet him at the park and he said he'll be there in 10. I tried to dress well and went out to meet him.

I was walking getting close to the park then I heard someone crying and I went to check. I accidentally overheard their conversation.

"Hyunjin... I don't know what to do... please help me." I heard the girl's voice. Hyunjin? What does Hyunjin get to do with her?

"Seoyun... I don't know how can I help you.." Hyunjin said back. "Hyunjin.. you know how you can help me. I regretted leaving you.. Hyunjin I'm really sorry.." I peeked and saw she tried to hug Hyunjin but he pushed her away, but then he hugged her back.

"Seoyun ah... I really don't know how to respond to your answer.. I have Ji Yoo by my side and I can't" Hyunjin said.

"Why? You loved me so much now why?