III.

It's been a few weeks in school, the day after I left Hyunjin Jisung and that chipmunk, I talked to Jisung because he told me the whole story, so he lowkey has a crush on chipmunk, even though I'm not happy with it there's nothing I can do, but support my boy.

Hyunjin? I don't really talk with him much, basically I go to school, study, eat lunch and study again. I also became close to one girl who is the nicest classmate who talked to me and sat in front of me. Her name is Haerin. My girl bestfriend you can say. She shares all her stories with me so do I, and we both hate chipmunk.

"Yah! Yoo Ah! Let's go for Your favorite Frozen after school" Haerin turned back and told me. I just nodded my head and continued playing with my phone, then Hyunjin said
"Can I join you guys? Since I have nothing to do and I'm bored"
I was about to refuse but Haerin just.
"Of course join us! The more the merrier" She said smiling. She really wants me to kill she knows I am keeping distance from him.

"Where are you guys going?" Chipmunk asked us.
"Somewhere you don't need to know" I replied back.
"You don't have to be so mean" She replied to me
"I'm just being me" I simply said, then she walked away.
I looked up to see Hyunjin staring at me and I asked him what then he just walked away.
"Gurly, I'm so proud of you" Haerin said while hi fiving me.

The whole classes ended in a flash and time for me to go with frozen yogurt.
"Ji yoo ah let's go" Haerin called me
"Coming" I saw Hyunjin still sitting while playing and asked him "Are you coming with us?"
He didn't look at me but replied back "You guys go first I'll meet you there, at the frozen yogurt shop" and his hands busy texting.

Haerin and I arrived at the shop and ordered ours while we wait for Hyunjin, I called Han to join us too and he said he will arrive later. Then I heard the most annoying voice, yes, chipmunk and she was with someone, Hyunjin.
They walked towards our table when she has her hand linked to Hyunjin's arm. I feel disgusted.

"Haerin look, I feel disgusted"
"Ji Yoo you're just jealous admit it"
"JEALOUS MY ASS I hate him"
"Oh yeah I'll wait and see" I gave her a death glare.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late" Hyunjin said.
"Yeah, we were busy trying to find the way here, since we walked it took longer" Chipmunk said. I really should stop calling her chipmunk but she keeps making me call her that.
"It's fine we're not interested in your reasons" I said coldly while eating my yogurt. I looked up to see Hyunjin staring at me again
"Yo Ah Yooooo" I heard Jisung's voice.
"Yahhhh Jisungggg I miss youuuu" I hugged him around his neck tightly.
"Yah Yah you might kill me" He whined
"Don't whine, I haven't seen you that much, we don't even walk to school together now" I said while pouting.
"Let's do that again starting tomorrow shall we?" He said smiling
"Of course!" I said in English and ate my yogurt softly.
"Wow how long have you guys been in a relationship?" Chipmunk asked us
"W-what n-no Seo Yun ah Me and Ah Yoo is not in a-"
"Over 10 years now" I said.
"Woah you've been in love since you were kids, how amazing" chipmunk replied
"Thank you" I said, then Jisung used his feet to kick mine softly and I just glared at him.
"Me and Hyunjin knew each other since a long time too, we used to be neighbors" Chipmunk continued, I was about to say something back but Haerin just
"Hey Ji Yoo, another new movie came out on the cinema wanna go this weekend?" She asked me.
"Jisung are you going? Let's go there together and meet Haerin there" I looked at him. He just messed with my hair and said okay.
"Can we join you too guys?" Chipmunk said in the most annoying tone ever.
"Uninvited" I said.
"Come on Ms. Ji Yoo I've had enough of you, can you please respect and be nicer to me? You're just so rude, don't your parents educate in having manners? At least talk nicer to me, I didn't even do anything, and also we're joining you this weekend because we want to make our bond stronger as friends if you're not happy with me going you can stay home"  Chipmunk blurted at me. "Right Haerin? We can join you right?"
"A-actually I-" before Haerin can say anything I slapped my hands on the table and said.
"You can just go the two of you no need to join us, and plus don't bring up my parents and put the blame on them, you're not better yourself chipmunk" I said angrily.

Before she can continue someone cut her
"Ji Yoo, you've really crossed the line this time, if you don't want to hang out you can say so, we're not going to disturb you" Hyunjin said with a straight face.

I looked at him with my fierce eyes, because I'm feeling like I can kill anyone at this moment and he didn't have to pour gas over fire.
"Alright alright we're all friends let's have fun this weekend don't fight guys, and plus Ah Yoo, Seo Yun didn't do anything wrong you're just overreacting, c'mon eat and make up" Jisung said while patting my back.
I looked at him and Hyunjin and said "You two must be blind" then I grabbed my things and left the shop.

At that moment I didn't feel anything except anger. I am mad, I am so mad, what does she think to bring my parents up rudely like that. Rude what, it's her who's being a snake, a two faced who just acts like this in front of guys. She's just trying to win Hyunjin's heart.

Are you jealous? Maybe I am.
Are you having feelings for Hyunjin?" I probably do.
Are you missing him now? I am.
You're in love, Han Ji Yoo. I am.

My brain and my heart communicating. Is it I am jealous? That's why I'm so overprotective over him? Why I always care and worry? But that still doesn't change the fact that he was on that snake's side instead of mine. And I'm not planning on talking to him. Also my bestfriend Jisung. He's deadly in love.

Ever since the guide day he liked her and I'm pretty sure he's going to get played and his feelings hurt. I was upset that he was not standing on my side. I didn't realize I was thinking so much that I arrived at the park near the river where I always come alone when I feel sad.

Just staring at the water moving because of the wind makes me feel better, I almost fell asleep then someone held my head so it won't fall down. I looked up to see a very cute looking guy smiling at me.

"Hey! Becareful!" He told me. "You might hurt your head" He sat down next to me.
"Ahh thanks, I will be careful next time"
"Anyways my name's Seungmin, what about you?" He asked me with a smile. He's so cute.
"I'm Ji Yoo, Han Ji Yoo" i said.
"Oh, a SOPA student?" He asked me.
"Yes, and you're from Cheongdam school?" I asked
"Yeah! What are you doing here alone? It's getting late soon I'll bring you home" He offered.
"No no it's fine I'm used to going alone anyway"
"Just let me help you"
"It's fine, really I'll be safe" i said getting up taking my bag.
"Then text me when you're home safe, I don't want to be a bad man for letting a girl hurt" He said. I typed in my number for him and left the park.

Is god giving me someone I truly deserve? I thought, and just went back home. I texted Seungmin telling him I've arrived. We chatted for a few mins until I have to eat and sleep. Grandma said Jisung came to find me but I wasn't here and I told her not to tell him where I go if he comes again. And my stupid day just ended like that.
——————————————
Update: 15.08.18
4:15PM