IX.

-At school- (This is third person btw)

"Hey! Haerin! Is Ah Yoo ok?" Jisung asked her from the window. "She's not so well, her fever got worse, she's just at home in her blankets." Haerin said with a sad face. "Then why didn't you tell me!! I'd go back home" Jisung whined. "She told me not to! She said she can take care of herself." Haerin said back.

"The rain the other must've made her sick, and last night was pretty chilly, who told that stupid girl she can go bicycling for food in shorts and she even went to somewhere far? She's so stupid, just to throw a party with us to celebrate her heartbreak, that silly brat." Jisung said. "She's silly" Haerin continued.

While the two were having conversations Hyunjin passed by and heard everything.

-Hyunjin's POV-

She's sick? Did she walk in the rain? Is she that stupid. I hope she's ok, I want to check on her. Is that why she almost fainted yesterday, when I saw her. She's really stupid, why does she have to like a guy like me.

Why am I feeling like I want to see her? Why am I feeling so uneasy? She didn't come to school for two days already. I kind of miss hearing her loud voice. What am I saying? I have a girlfriend.

I just erased the thoughts and study, because I can't wait after school I'll be going on a date with Hyejin.

-Ji Yoo's POV-

I didn't know I slept this long it's almost 5pm, I guess Jisung and Haerin is out of school now. I decided to dress up and went out to buy some snacks so I can eat tonight.  Before I go out I posted a picture.

I went out with my bicycle, after getting what I want I went to the park to stroll around while eating my frozen yogurt

Guys, I saw him. He looked at me, we made eye contact. He was laughing so happily, it makes me happy. They're holding hands, and eating food so deliciously together, my yogurt suddenly tastes bland.

I got up from the bench and wiped the tears that I didn't know when it fell. I heard him call my name but I couldn't care less and left.

-Hyunjin's POV-

I saw her today at the park. She's having a high fever yet still wearing skirts. Is she really that stupid. She looks weak, her face is pale and it looks like she bought a lot of snacks. She should buy something that has a lot of nutrients for her body.

"Hyejin ah! I forgot I have something to do, I gotta go now, I'll see you tomorrow" I told Hyejin. She held my hand and said, "Ok, you take care and call me when you're done." Then she gave me a peck on my cheek and I just smiled. Why am I not feeling anything like I used to? I used to feel shy when she does that to me.

I grabbed my things and went to buy some soup, and dumplings. I went to Ji Yoo's neighborhood and saw Haerin walking down the road.

"Haerin" I called her. She looked at me and then walked even faster. "Haerin, please wait!" She looked at me and said, "What? Say what you want I have to go" I passed her the food I bought. "Please bring this for her"

"She's not going to eat it, and why should I bring it for you? Be brave and give it to her yourself" She said. "If I can I would" "Please help me just once, this is the only way I can help her, she won't talk to me nor look at me so please help." "It's your fault for doing that to her I don't blame her for doing that you" She said while sighing. "I'll help you this time, just this time, don't need to thank me" she told me

"Thank you, please make sure she eats all of that" I said while smiling. "Seriously Hyunjin, what is she to you? If you don't feel the same way as her then why are you acting like this to her?" She asked me. I also don't know.

"Isn't this what friends do" I said. "A friend that would do this to her can only be Jisung. But if it's some other guys it's more than just friendship, maybe you're still unsure about your feelings. Something is stuck in there and that thing has to come out Hyunjin, or else there's nothing left but regrets. I'm just warning you, choose the right pace" She told me then left.

Something stuck inside me that needs to come out? Will I really regret if I don't try to bring it out?

-Ji Yoo's POV-

''Heyy I'm back!''Haerin shouted loudly. ''I also bought lots of food''. Jisung and I looked at each other and smiled. ''Wow there's even soup!!'' Jisung exclaimed almost taking but Haerin took it. ''This is for Ji Yoo only'' and I just laughed teasingly at Jisung. She also bought dumplings which I like the most. We were eating so happily and I fed Jisung some soup and we chatted all night long, my fever went down thanks to the soup. We also had a sleepover. This is one of my best time so far, I just feel happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: 20.08.18

3:44PM

(I want some ideas, should I make a sad ending for this but it will have s2, 

or make it happy ending, and start a new book I've been planning, which is for Chan aka Chris? I just need some opinions. Or I might do both at the same time hehe. The reason I want to do that is because, once school starts it'll be an important year where I have to take the national exam and then take another test into uni. So, I want to do what I want while I still can you know...) Anw enjoy <3