V.

I got dressed and waited for Hyunjin at the bus stop, he said he'd go with me. I saw him running towards me. I gotta admit that his fashion skill is no jokes. He wore a black shirt with small designs on it and he tucked it into his pants and his belt stood out, with his hair a little permed. I don't get why he gotta be this handsome. What the heck am I saying.(the pics are what I described him as)

(the pics are what I described him as)

"Hey cutie!"He called me

"Hey cutie!"He called me. The heck is he doing. "Hey ugly" I called him back while smiling. Then he flipped his hand through his hair and asked me "You call this ugly?" No, you're not ugly Hyunjin. "You're ugly in my eyes" I said then he ruffled my hair. He sat down next to me and was about to say something then I received a phone call from Seungmin. I tried to cover the contact name because I saved it as "부❤️(Boo)"

"Oh hey!" I said. "Hey! Ji Yoo ah are you almost here? I'm almost there only 5minutes away." Seungmin said from the other side. "Ohh I'm waiting for the bus, oh wait the bus is here, I'm going with Hyunjin so don't worry" I told him. "Oh ok, see you later then byeee" then we ended the call and I got in the bus.

The whole bus ride was lowkey awkward. Hyunjin didn't say a thing and just stared at the window. I hated the atmosphere so I called him. "Hyunjin ah" "Hmm?" He replied without looking at me. "Can I ask you something?" then he looked at me and tilted his head to one side. So cute akdjsjx.

"Yah! What do you want to ask me." He flicked my forehead playfully. "I just want to know your relationship with that chipmunk" I asked. "Her name's Seo Yun not chipmunk" He said while looking away. "It's not like I care anyways" I waited for him to answer but he just kept quiet until we arrived he still won't tell me.

"Seungmin ahhhhhh" I ran and hugged him. "Yah get off me you rat" He said and laughed. "I haven't seen you in a while so bare with me" I said and linked my arm to his and walked to the cinema. I looked back and saw Hyunjin walking slowly behind us.

"Ji Yoo ah what flavor do you want for your popcorn?"Seungmin asked me. "I like salty" I told him. Then I asked Hyunjin, "Hyunjin what flavor do you like?" "I like caramel" He answered. "Oh Seungmin I'll take caramel, the big size" Seungmin looked at me in disbelief and sighed before ordering it.