XVIII.

-Third Person's POV-

The boys practiced their asses off. All of them sat down on the floor with sweat. All of them are joking around happily except one boy who's at the end of the room sitting while holding a box. He haven't opened the box yet. He just sat there, sweaty is how he is right now.

He took out his phone and stared at it. Ever since the day they met at the park, they didn't contact each other at all. He misses her, but he thought she needed some time alone. He just gave out a big sigh.

"Gosh, I am so tired we didn't even get to sleep Seungmin ahhhh" he heard Jisung, his fellow trainee, or his girlfriend's bestfriend, said to Seungmin. "Me too, but at least we didn't regret it" Seungmin said back to Jisung.

Hyunjin just sat there listening to them and tried to change his clothes. He looked through his bag to see the hoodie he brought with him missing. He looked everywhere and he couldn't find it, he got a bit furious and asked everyone if they've seen it.

-Hyunjin's POV-

"Guys, have you seen the hoodie I've always wore?" I asked the guys. Everyone else shook their head. "You mean the one with your signature?" Jisung asked. I nodded my head. "I saw it this morning but now not anymore, and I don't think you'll be able to find it again" Jisung continued. "What???" I asked him confusingly. "We took it" Seungmin answered. I looked at him confusingly. And he continued, "We gave it to her Hyunjin, she left" Seungmin continued replying coldly and stared at Hyunjin.

What does he mean she left? She would've told me. "What do you mean she left?" I asked him. "Did you read the note she left for you? I guess not." Seungmin said. I quickly took the box and looked at the note.

Annyeong, Jinnie. It's me, Ji Yoo. I didn't want to talk to you face to face because I'll cry... you know that. So, I will be leaving this Friday. Umm, I knew the answer, I am planning to ask you, if you're willing to leave with me and forget about your dream like how you left swimming for Hyejin. I know the answer will be "no" but I will ask anyway. So... I guess after this, we're going to be strangers? Or friends? Will you come to drop me off at the airport? But you might be busy, so I don't think you'll come.

I just want you know that, I love you. There's no single moment where I feel like leaving you. I love you so much that I forgot to love myself. I hope you'll forgive me for not telling you face to face. I'll miss you, the most. I don't know when I'll be back, don't know if I am. You know, I think we're both not ready for it. I don't think you're finding your true happiness with me. Maybe you still love Hyejin. I saw you guys kissed.. haha. I'm fine, don't worry about me, because I've always thought I'm not perfect enough for you.

She sacrificed a lot for you, I can't even do one of them. I'm such a bad girlfriend sorry. I'll be leaving you to her. Take care of her. Maybe she is your happiness, and I am just a substitution, but I don't blame you. I understand, first love never dies. Well, I'll get going now. I'll wait for your debut. Fighting! Hyunjin... I love you.

- Your cutie pie, Ah Yoo<3

I read the letter and I didn't even notice my tears fell down. I put the box and the letter inside my bag and left. Before I go I heard Jisung said something. "She took off, there's no chance you'll see her" but I couldn't care less and went to the airport.

I know it's too late but, at least I know she really left when I arrive. I'm really such an asshole. I can't even keep such a precious girl by me. I keep hurting her, while she loves me so much. I stood in the airport where so many people are walking around. I knew I missed he chance to see her, I lost the chance to hug her petite body compared to mine, I lost the chance to be with the girl who loved me the most. I lost all the great chances.

Sorry, Han Ji Yoo. I'll pray that I can make up for what I did. Goodluck to us.

We chose our own path, destined to be together or not it depends on us.

———————————————————
Update: 06.09.18; 4:11PM

(It might end soon hehe)