Kryoz x Reader

"WHAT UP PEEPS WELCOME BACK TO MY CH-" the loud outburst of the intro was cut short as a group of gamers starting wheezing at the joke. In the video, Tyler (wildcat), Marcel (basically), Craig (Mini), Smitty, John (Kryoz) and Y/N (y/t name) were playing a round of Cards Against Humanity. Smitty had started the video making fun of another youtuber and put everyone in stitches before the video even started. "Dude, shut the fuck up borther." John said between a laugh. "Is everyone ready?!" Marcel yelled. "We've been trying to start the video fOR 10 DAMN MINUTES I WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!" The group just continued to laugh at the outburst. "Just start the game, dipass." Y/N said. Soon, the game began, and Tyler was the card czar. "WHAT are those whales singing about?" Craig and Y/N started laughing at once, and they were the first ones to stop playing. "Guess it's a throw away round." a deep voice sounded. "Who the fuck is that?" Marcel laughed, startled at the random voice in the chat. "That's just John smoking his fat vape, bruh." Smitty said. This caused another string of laughter to resonate in the call. As everyone finished up, Tyler looked at his screen and only got through the first word of the first card before he immediately clicked on it. "OH COME ON!" Mini yelled, throwing his hands up. His voice got fainter as it indicated that he left his chair. Meanwhile, Y/N relished in her victory, telling Craig to go fuck himself. "WHAT are those whales singing about," Tyler read, "6 men jizzing inside a whale's vagina, the true definition of a sperm whale." the laughter started up, showing no signs of slowing down. A couple of hours later, the call was dwindling down by the person. Smitty, John and Y/N were the only ones left, the trio just silently staying in the call while they tended to other duties. Smitty edited videos, just mindlessly talking every now and again. Y/N played on her phone, talking with Smit and John every now and again. John, being the Vape God he is, just vaped and watched his two friends in call. A few more minutes passed in silence, and Smitty looked up at the screen. "I'm gonna go to bed, I don't want to look at your ugly faces anymore. Well, Y/N's ugly face. John you're a beautiful piece of ass." Y/N acted offended, but took the comment with a grain of salt. She knew he didn't mean it. John chuckled, winking at Smitty. "You know you always have a place in my bed, daddy." John joked. Y/N fake gagged, laughing at the pair. "Night guys." Smit said. "Night milk man." Y/N said. "Night milk daddy." John said, blowing a kiss to him. Smitty pretended to catch it, stared at John through the monitor, and threw it away before hanging up the call. "Pussy didn't even tell me he loved me. Fuck him." John scoffed. Y/N smiled at him and hung up unexpectedly, standing from her chair and walking into the next room. John was still at his chair, not realizing Y/N had hung up. She crept up behind him, and placed her arms over his shoulders. A cloud of smoke left John's mouth as he got caught of guard, and Y/N snorted at him. "Shit girl, didn't even know you hung up." he said, turning to face her. "Yeah fuckboi, I wanted to cuddle." Y/N responded. John smiled, looking at the girl. He rarely smiled, but she fell in love with him more each time he did. "Come on fuckboi, get in the damn bed." Y/N said, pulling off her jeans so she only wore a shirt and panties. She jumped onto the bed, wrapping herself in the blanket that rested on the mattress. John rolled his eyes, standing up and stretching. He followed suit, pulling off his pants and putting on his pyjama pants. He slid in beside the girl, wrapping his arms around her. The two just layed together in the darkness of the room, telling each other how much they loved them. Finally, the pair drifted off to sleep, surrounded in the warm embrace of each other's arms.