PAX Confession 4

Sadly, it was the last day of PAX. You had laid out your clothes for the day and packed everything else away for the trip home. You chose a simple sleeveless olive green jumpsuit, pairing it with a natural makeup with a nude lip. Brushing your hair, you decided to let it do its own thing, finishing your outfit with a simple silver band on your finger and a pair of silver hoop earrings Anthony bought you for your birthday. Glancing at yourself in the mirror, you slipped on a pair of shoes and left your room, making your way to Anthony's. Behind the door, you could hear the youtuber grumbling about being up so early and having to deal with "this dumb packing shit". A smile graced your face and you knocked lightly, bringing your hands together behind your back. A few moments passed before Anthony opened the door, still in his pajamas. You shuffled in and sat on the corner of his bed, watching him hurry to pack and get dressed. "If I make it in time, they still got breakfast downstairs." your brother huffed, taking some clothes to go change. He was so stupid, but you loved him. You owed him a lot after all that he's done for you on this trip.

After hearing him fumble around a little bit more, he came out, finishing packing up and putting his shoes on. "God Anthony, you're struggling this morning." you piped in, standing up to follow him out the door. "What can I say, it's the first time I've actually been up early enough to catch the continental breakfast. A man gets excited by food." he replied, patting his stomach. You giggled, stopping by John and Smitty's door. You didn't figure that they would be awake, but before your knuckles made contact with the wood, your boyfriend pulled the door open. "Morning babe." he said, pecking your forehead before moving aside to let you in. Saying goodbye to Anthony, you went into the boys' room, sitting on the vacant bed which you assumed was John's. Smitty was awake, but under a pile of blankets and on his phone. He muttered a quiet "morning" and went back to the phone. Smiling warmly at him, you glanced to John, who was brushing his teeth.

Your visit with the men was short lived, only because after John had finished getting ready, he grabbed your hand and you both left the room. When you two arrived at the lobby, he kept going, walking out the front doors of the hotel. Confusion came to you, and you looked up to him with furrowed brows. John noticed, showing you a sneaky smile. "I've decided we should ditch PAX and go on a real date before we have to go back home." he said, answering your silent question. You smiled at him, lacing your arm with his. The two of you walked for a bit before coming up on a park, mostly empty except for a couple of teenagers. Here, you decided to just sit and talk for a while, silence never falling on the two of you. You sat on a tabletop with John placed on a bench, his head resting on your stomach. Lacing your fingers through his hair, you two just kept on talking as you people watched. If you could do this for forever, you would. But sadly, you and Anthony were leaving tonight. John sensed your sudden mood change, and he looked up at you.

"What's wrong?" he asked, reaching his hand up and moving some hair out of your face. You shrugged, leaning forward a little to press your lips to his forehead. "I just hate that we have to leave so soon. It's like, we've been so quiet about our crushes for so long, that when we finally got together, it was so shortlived. I don't want to leave you." you sighed, venting to the youtuber. John only gave a sympathetic smile. To be honest, he felt the same way. He never thought that he'd get so involved with one person in his entire life, but then you came around. And he fell fast, and got so deeply involved with you. He stood and turned to face you, looking into your (e/c) eyes. Without thinking, he smashed his lips against yours. You were taken by surprise, your eyes widening slightly before closing, reciprocating his motion. Your lips moved together, one of his hands coming to rest on your hip, the other cradling the back of your head. You brought your hands to his hair, running your fingers through the bleached locks. Your worries melted away, replaced by a warm, loving feeling. The kiss seemed to last for hours, but it was only seconds before the two of you broke. "(Y/n), I know it's only been like, a couple of days, but like, I love you. I do. I have for a while, and I can't believe I didn't tell you any sooner, but I got nervous, cause y'know, with Anthony as your brother I didn't want to cause a rift." John said. You blushed and giggled. "I think you're neat." you said, a shit eating grin accompanying your face. He fake frowned at you, patting your forehead softly while calling you an 'asshole'. Kissing his cheek, you two decided to show up at Twitch Con for the last 4 hours.

As sson as the both of you entered the building, flocks of John's fans ran up to the two of you, snapping pictures. You were a tad confused, until you saw Mini poke his head out from the crowd and latch onto your arm. Grabbing John's, Craig yanked you two from the center of the crowd and Smitty and Anthony helped disperse them. "What happened? What the hell was that?" John asked, looking back at the 5 people who were left from the swarm. Anthony caught up to you two with his phone out, and a blush covered your cheeks. You knew what this was about before he even told you. Craig and Anthony laughed, soon followed by Smitty who came up. Turning the phone so you two could see it, your suspicion was proven correct. Someone had snapped a picture of you and John at the park, and another which involved your kiss, and then another of you kissing his cheek. John chuckled. "I got more fans over one kiss than my entire youtube career. Damb boo where you been all my life?" the youtuber joked, jabbing his elbow into your arm. "Shut the fuck up." you grinned at him.

So with the last 4 hours before you and Anthony had to go, you and the boys fucked around, getting pics with fans and playing games. You gained 2k followers on Twitter, and got bombarded with pics of you and Anthony trying to mess each other up at games. You did get a good picture of when you won a game, and you were surrounded by the boys. You even set it as your lockscreen, and posted it on all social media you had. The time had gone by too quick, and soon, you and Anthony stood in the lobby with your luggage beside you. You and Eli had become close during the experience, and you hugged each other goodbye. Moving to Craig, he informed you he was going to be visiting Anthony is 2 weeks. Smitty hugged you before you even got to him, and gave you a bone crushing hug. He pretended to weep, and you laughed at his antics. Finally standing infront of John, you wrapped your arms around his middle and hugged him as hard as you could. His arms tightened around you and he pecked the top of your head. You took in his scent, knowing it was the last time you two would be together for a bit. Surprisingly, you didn't cry. You always did when you had to part with the boys. They were basically brothers to you. Anthony hugged them as well, telling them that they were welcome over whenever. With that, the two of you said goodbye and left. Sitting at the airport, you were flooded with texts from the guys telling you two yo be safe and call them and sending you memes of stupid shit. Getting on your plane, you received one last notification, from John. It was a tweet that read, "Never could I have seen this sudden happiness. Love you @(twittername) ♡." Maybe your brother planned this, maybe not. All you knew was that life was good.

(Personally, I believe that this story had a good run. I'd like to thank FudanshiLord for helping me out with this last chapter, they did a fantastic job!)