Pics

(This is a short chapter, EXTREMELY SHORT, simply because I wanted to test the waters with a lime. Next chapter will be a continuation, but have this before you get to the lemon!)
(Also, Sweet Babbu♡♡ is John, and Babby Lub 🖤 is gonna be you until I come up with some better names, but I didn't want to be cliche and do anything like sweetie, darling so I went with EVEN MORE CHEESY NAMES i hope you enjoy, I'm sorry if it seems rushed!!)

You sat on the couch in John's apartment, your elbow perched on the arm and your head resting in your open palm. It was currently 1 in the morning, and John had been streaming for the last 2 hours. Meaning that there was one more hour to go until he freed up some time for you. Except, you didn't want to wait an hour. You wanted to talk to him now, and you needed to come up with a few ideas of what to do to get him to pay attention to you. Grabbing your phone, you opened your messages and tapped on his icon.

Sweet Babbu♡♡:
I'm dying, help me. I've been shot. I'm bleeding out. I'm dead.
Read

Sweet Babbu♡♡:
Johnnnnnnnnnn
Read

Sweet Babbu♡♡:
John, I'm gonna shove a fork down your throat, answer me.
Read

You rolled your eyes and let out a loud groan. Throwing ypur phone to the side, you crossed your arms. You'd just have to suck it up and wait. That is, until a sly idea crossed your mind. Picking up your phone again, you tapped on his icon again. Your fingers danced across the screen, typing out that one message that you knew would get him out of that stream.

Sweet Babbu♡♡:
Guess what I'm doing? ;)

Sitting up, you pulled off the shirt that you wore. This was the ticket that would pull the man right out of the stream. You slipped one of your bra straps seductively down you shoulder and posed for selfie, sending it to the youtuber. Seconds later, 'read' popped up under the picture, and John sent only "..." You smiled. You knew exactly what those three little dots meant. Taking it one step further, you took off the little piece of clothing and snapped another picture to him. Not even 5 minutes later, you heard his footsteps hurriedly coming down the stairs, and before you could look at him, he had lifted you from the couch and was rushing to get back to his bedroom.

In your mind, you giggled mischeviously. You'd have to take a few more pics to send whenever he wouldn't give you attention.