KryozGaming x Reader: THE MUSICAL

You had just come to the lunchroom, your bookbag still resting on your back, a small grumble on your face. You were just in the middle of a very important test when the shrill bell sounded, signaling it was time for lunch. As you scanned the lunch room, your eyes settled on your table, except, it was occupied by a single student. A student you had only caught glimpses of, who had just transferred schools. You couldn't quite remember his name, only that it started with a J, and picked your brain trying to figure it out. 'Josh? Jackson? Jacob?' The names ran through your mind.

While you stood in your thoughts, you felt a small bump to your back, looking over your shoulder to see (B/F/N). She smiled at you, looking to where you glance previously was. "John's a cutie, huh? He's got that whole bad boy thing going on, he's so hot." she gushed, causing you to roll your eyes. 'John...' You looked over the him again, biting your lip. You hadn't even noticed that the school's bully, Kevin, was making his way to the boy. He had a smug smirk on his face, reaching infront of John and yanking his headphones from his ears. The new kid looked up, and annoyed look on his face. You wanted to step in, but then you caught sight of Kevin's friend, Mikey, who was coming to the other side of John. Few words were exchanged, and it ended with Mikey grabbing hold of John's wrists in order to give Kevin an easy hit. Except, the transfer broke free, throwing a punch to Kevin and turning in time to kick Mikey where the sun didn't shine.

You pouted, but everyone around you rose up, running to the scene. And like in some cheesy romantic/psycho musical, the students all sang a charming 'HOLY SHIT' as the world seemed to slow around you. You sighed, crossing your arms and striding to the 3 boys, who were stuck in fighting stances. John was swinging a sharp left hook at Mikey, who was in the process of bending over, and Kevin was about to hit the ground, but the scene stayed perfectly frozen in time, like someone hit pause of real life. Looking to John, your heart fluttered before you opened your mouth to start singing.

"Why when you see boys fight
Does it look so horrible
Yet... feel so right?"
I shouldn't watch this crap
That’s not who I am

You stepped closer to the flesh statues, looking closer into the face of John. His brows were furrowed with anger, but something about it stirred something inside of you. You looked dreamily to him.

But with this kid…
Daaaaamn...

You walked behind his back, studying his form. Beautiful features, hair that looked soft to the touch. You reached up, brushing a few strands from his eyes and rubbing your fingers down his cheek. You sang to his still face, the corners of your lips turning up.

Hey, mister no-name kid
So who might you be?
And could you fight for me
Hey, could you face the crowd
Could you be seen with me and still act proud

You couldn't help but think to how he isolated himself, acting as if he was too cool to be with anyone. You ran your fingers from his cheek, down his arm, to his slightly open palm. Pressing your fingers between his, feeling the cool metal of his rings, it sparked something deep inside of you. An unfamiliar want, something you've never experienced before.

Hey, could you hold my hand
And could you carry me through no man's land
It's fine if you don't agree
But I would fight for you
If you would fight for me

You wished you could keep the want away, and you reluctantly pulled your hand from his. You knew you'd get so much shit just for having a crush on him, but a part of you screamed that you didn't care. You could care less about what happened, you just wanted to quench this new obsession with him.

Let them drive us underground
I don't care how far
You can set my broken bones and I know CPR

Suddenly, the world resumed, but in extreme slow motion. John's fist collided with Mikey's jaw, sending the boy back a couple of feet. Kevin began standing behind him, charging at him. The new kid turned to him, moving out of the way, causing Kevin to miss. Before the bully could get to far, John grabbed him arm, drawing him back. The world paused once more, and you got excited for once. Nobody had ever been able to take out Kevin or Mikey by themselves, but he was doing it on the first try.

Well, whoa, you can punch real good
You've lasted longer than I thought you would
So hey, mister no-name kid

You made your way back to your friend's side, her body poised in a cheering position. You just started fondly at the scene as it began to play again, starting in slow motion and speeding to real time slowly.

If some night you're free
Wanna fight for me?
If you're still alive
I would fight for you
If you would fight for me

John grabbed Kevin by the head, rearing his own head back and headbutting him, causing the boy to fall back. The crowds' slow, distorted voices quickly pitched back to normal, chants of that one phrase repeating, raising in crescendo until they abruptly stopped.

Holy shit
Holy shit
Holy shit
Holy SHIT!

The boy fixed himself, walking away from the two boys who layed injured on the ground. He came to your direction, his eyes catching yours before he squeezed past you, his hand brushing lightly against yours. You turned to stare at him as he left, bringing the hand he touched to your chest. You knew the only way to satisfy this want was to get him, and getting him is exactly what you're going to do.