I DON'T HAVE A TITLE FOR THIS AAAAAAAAA-

You and your friend, (B/F/N), were walking around the mall, wasting time. It was your hangout since you started driving. After school, you'd get lunch and then spend all your money at Pop Vault or that cute little comic store. That's where you frequented because your older brother worked there, and you loved nothing more than bugging him. (B/F/N) nudged you to the new game store that opened. "I didn't even know that was there. Must be new." she said matter-of-factly, shrugging her shoulders. You hummed in response, eyeing the comic store a few stores down.

Speeding up, you stepped in, knowing that your brother was there. "Yo cunt. When did the new place open?" you asked, cringing into yourself as you saw an older woman with 2 young kids beside her at the counter. You apologized sheepishly, to which she just glared and grabbed her bags to leave. Your friend snickered, leaning on the counter. (B/n) name smacked you softly from across the counter, laughing at your embarassment.

"Are you talking about that Gaming Nation place? It just opened today. I'm gonna go check it out on my break." he answered, turning hia back to the two of you. You looked at your friend, then back to your brother. "When are you going to lunch? I'm gonna go with you." you questioned, picking up the knick knacks by the register to look at. "In about 20 minutes, unless your favorite person ever decides to let me go on early." he smirked, looking over his shoulder at you. Your hand smacked against your forehead, a grunt of unsettlement coming out of your mouth. (B/F/N) looked between you two, confused. "I thought I waa your favorite person?" she said, feigning hurt. "You are, but he's talking about his manager." you said, rolling your eyea at her antics.

(B/n)'s manager was only a couple of years older than you, but he constantly tries to get your brother to set you up with him. You lowered your voice, leaning to your friend, "He's gross, he doesn't shower and he looks like if all the junk food ever were a human being." (B/f/n) cringed, pretending to throw up. "(Y/n), stop being over dramatic." (B/n) sighed, turning back to face you and your friend. Just then, the manager walked in, coming to a stop a little too close next to you. "Hey there, pretty lady. Came to see me today?" he said, trying to act smooth. Behind him, (B/f/n) and (B/n) were quietly laughing, miming out the scene before them. You smiled uncomfortably, giving a small laugh. "I came for (B/n) to tell him mom needs him to come home ASAP when he gets off tonight, that's all!" you fibbed, moving around him and grabbing (B/f/n)'s arm. "Bye guys, see you later!" you chirped quickly, escaping to the gaming store.

Looking behind you, you let out a breath of air in relief. You friend cackled beside you, causing you to smack her. "I told you. The human version of junk food and body odor." you pouted. "I dunno man, you two would make a great match. With cute little grease rat children." she teased, getting smacked in the back of the head once again. She giggled, looking around the store you had taken shelter in. "This place is actually pretty cool." she noted, looking through various games and consoles. You nodded in agreement, following behind her. Your eyes wandered to the front counter, where a young man with bleached hair looked down at his phone.

The breath in your throat hitched as your eyes widened slightly, tapping (B/f/n) to get her attention. She looked to the man, who thankfully was still on his phone. You leaned to her ear. "He's so pretty, I think I'm gonna faint." you whispered, giggling softly. "Yeah, he's a looker." she agreed, going back to the games. You looked back at him, just in time for him to look up and notice you two. You panicked, looking away. "Hurry up and get something so we can go." you whispered. (B/f/n) looked at you before grabbing some zombie game, walking to the counter.

As you both arrived, the man flashed a tiny smile. His name tag read "John", with a tiny instagram handle under it. "Is this all you need?" he asked in a somewhat monotonous voice. "Yeah, that's it." your friend replied, pulling out her wallet. John rung her up and checked her out, making small talk. You noticed he kept looking at you, but you just brushed it off as him judging you for being the weirdo who stared at him a moment ago. Before another word was said, you rushed out of the store with (B/f/n) in tow. You waved at your brother and the two of you left the mall. "As long as that store exists, we will never come back." you said, earning a laugh from your friend. As you drove, you kept thinking about the cute cashier, and how much you just embarassed yourself. "Who knows. Maybe he's your soulmate." (B/f/n) said, pulling her sunglasses over her eyes. You stayed silent, opting to turning the radio up to drown out your thoughts. Maybe you'll have to make it a habit to visit the store everyday.