Sweatshirt

"Hey, can I borrow your sweater?"

"What?

"Can I borrow your sweater? It smells like you."

John looked up at (y/n) from his computer, who stood over a half-filled suitcase, who looked back at him with her eyebrows slightly furrowed. She was leaving to go visit her parents for a few days. John felt his cheeks get a little heated, partly because she was so cute standing there in his clothes, and partly because she was asking if she could take his sweater with her. He was already pretty sure she had taken one of his shirts, which made him happy to know that she wanted to take something of his.

"Yeah babe, I don't care. I honestly figured you were just gonna take it." he replied, looking back at the screen of his computer to hide his blush. He heard (y/n) happily giggle at the answer and the closet door open as she rifled through the clothes, picking her favorite sweater. The girl delicately packed it, treating it as if it were made out of glass. John grinned, rolling his eyes at his girlfriend. The youtuber was glad they were together.

He thought back to when they met, and he realized that love at first sight was an actual thing. She stood infront of Jaren, discussing different youtuber things, when the Canadian waved him over. (Y/n) turned, and John kind of stumbled. He cursed himself, but upon seeing the cute smile he shrugged it off. It was almost destiny, because the two quickly latched on, and only started dating about 2 weeks after.

Still in his thoughts, he didn't notice (y/n) was behind him until he felt her arms wrap around his shoulders. John looked to her, her gaze on the screen in front of him. He pressed his lips against her cheek, pushing his chair away from the desk and giving her room to sit on his lap. (Y/n) moved to take her place, and John abandoned his computer screen to give his attention to the woman on his lap. He'd have to go through his clothes and weed out what he didn't wear anymore so he could give it to her, but until then, he loved that she wanted to remember him by a simple sweatshirt.