Hold My Hand

(Y/n) and John always had a bedtime ritual. After getting into their pajamas, they'd lay in bed for another 3 hours before actually attempting to sleep. Sometimes John would stay up on his computer playing with his friends, and sometimes (Y/n) would do some last night bullshitting around trying to fuck him over in his games. But there was one thing that the woman did that was always endearing to the youtuber, and that was when she got pissed off he wasn't holding her hand before they went to sleep.

Yes, it was one of the many things that the man liked about her. No matter what happened, at the end of the night when the pair would drift off to sleep, (Y/n) would pat around the bed looking for his hand. She'd lace her fingers with his and promptly fall asleep, John following soon after. Sometimes, he would tuck his hands in places she couldn't get to them, and he'd just watch silently as she'd pat around the bed, trying to find his hand in a half asleep state. She whined, telling him to stop being an asshole and grab her hand. He'd chuckle and grab her hand, bringing her in to his chest and going to sleep.

Tonight the both of them had an extremely long day, and they practically threw themselves onto their shared bed at the end of it. John was almost asleep when he felt the woman's hand start to roam the bed, but he couldn't wake himself up enough to reach out to him. After a few seconds of her struggling, she started tapping his shoulder repeatedly. "John grab my hand!" she whined, waking the youtuber up. He snorted, moving his arm so he can intertwine his fingers with hers. With their hands together finally, (Y/n) kissed his wrist as she drifted off to sleep. The man stared at her, a fond smile taking over his face. Yes, she was weird, but honestly. John wouldn't trade her in for anyone else.

(OOOOOO short fluff, anyway, so when I was younger I always had to be touching someone in order to go to sleep, so I would always drag my dog to bed with me and force her in bed, and when she wouldn't comply, I'd yell at her to hold my hand. )